🔥 Dent Buy Instructions | Paypal, Credit Card & SEPA
Does investing in the world's first used mobile data marketplace sound exciting? If so, then you need to know where to buy Dent Coins and how to buy them. We'll show you everything you need to do to get your hands on the elusive Dent Coins.
Good Time to Buy Dent Coin?
The Dent project is only about a year old and made its first coin offer on July 26, 2017. The Dent coin was then tacitly listed on the stock exchanges on August 13, 2017 and cost only $ 0,000628 per coin. Dent can be seen as a classic sleeping coin. There was very little trading volume on the exchanges for the first five months, and it was common for only $ 10.000 Dent coins to be traded per day. The Dent coin price skyrocketed on June 6, 2018, reaching $ 97 million in 24-hour trading volume, reaching $ 0,082 per coin.
Forward to today and Dent is relaxing at the price of $ 0,0019. That's an incredible 98,22% loss from the all-time highs in projects. There is no doubt that all cryptocurrencies went crazy and were overvalued in December and January. However, Dent can only offer an incredible opportunity for investors to get in at a low price and make oversized profits on the next bull run.
The BC1 team believes the Dent Coin is a great opportunity for crypto investors. The project already has a working product, a large number of cellular partnerships, and there is no established marketplace for used cellular data. Compared to other cryptocurrency projects, Dent Coin's market cap of just $ 20,6 million appears small and undervalued.
Dent-Coin price prediction
We are not ready to make outrageous price predictions. The truth is that nobody really knows which cryptocurrencies are super worth in the long term or which ones will be forgotten. However, with any cryptocurrency project, you have to wonder if what they are doing is actually useful? Do you think there is a need for a marketplace that allows people to buy, sell, or donate cheap mobile data? With half the world's population locked out of mobile data for price reasons, Dent is trying to solve a real problem.
The next question is pretty hard to answer: Can the Dent team really do this? The good news is that over twenty cellular operators have agreed to work with Dent, and they serve 14 different countries. However, there is still a long way to go before the world domination described in the Dent whitepaper is achieved.
With the Dent project we have to respect that they are trying to achieve something that no one else has. We think the business opportunity is great. However, the crypto project will only be successful if they bring users and telecommunications companies on board en masse. If all of this happens, Dent could be the glue that holds global wireless operators together while also having a share of a $ 386 billion a year market.
For this reason, the Bitcoin-News.one team believe that Dent is an all-or-nothing proposition. It seems pretty unlikely that the project will "somehow" be successful in the long term. It will either succeed or fail. Success will likely result in the price of the Dent Coin reaching astounding valuation levels from today's levels. However, we have to accept that failure will likely result in it falling to zero. That is why we think Dent Coins is a very high risk and high reward cryptocurrency.
Where can you buy Dent Coin?
At the moment there is no direct way to buy Dent Coins with conventional currency. The good news is that this problem is numerous Exchange partners like Binance is processed. In the not too distant future, we expect that you will be able to deposit and buy Dent Coins directly through Binance.
However, Binance currently only accepts cryptocurrency deposits. That means that you like a stock market Coinbase to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum and then send them to Binance to trade Dent Coins. We know that having two different accounts is annoying and time consuming. However, there is no easier way to buy Dent Coins for investment purposes.
If you're interested in actually using Dent Coins to purchase mobile data, the easiest way is to download and deposit them directly from the Dent app. Please note that coins purchased via the app cannot be sent to a cryptocurrency exchange and are only used to purchase mobile data.
Dent App Key Facts
- Supports: on iOS & Android devices.
- Deposit Methods: PayPal & card.
- Cover: 14 countries including the USA.
Data offers: Offered by 20 different mobile operators including AT&T, Verizon, Orange & more.
Create a Coinbase account
· History: Coinbase was founded in 2012 and is the world's most popular cryptocurrency exchange
· investors: Coinbase has strong investors such as venture capital company IVP, the New York Stock Exchange, and more
· Easy: Coinbase is known and loved for its easy to use user interface
· Minimum deposit: You can already invest in cryptocurrencies on Coinbas with amounts from € 6
· Regulated: Coinbase is one of the few cryptocurrency exchanges that is regulated
· Insurance: Client funds are insured and segregated
· Deposit methods: Credit / Debit Card, Wire Transfer and PayPal for US customers
Now the first step is done and we are ready to buy our cryptocurrencies. Perhaps you have already looked around on Coinbase and are now wondering where can I find the DENT coins? DENT itself does not exist directly to buy at Coinbase. To get to DENT, we first have to purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum on Coinbase and then send these coins to an exchange to buy there with BTC or ETH DENT.
The fastest way to buy BTC or ETH on Coinbase
· Go to the Buy / Sell page on your account.
Add a payment method to your Coinbase account.
You can now choose between different payment methods. As a European, you can currently choose between two payment methods: credit card payments or bank transfer. One factor that can be decisive in the decision is how urgently you need your cryptocurrency. A bank transfer has two lower deposit fees, but on average it takes between 2 and 5 days for your cryptocurrencies to be credited to your Coinbase account.
Option 2: You can deposit funds with a credit or debit card. You pay a fee of around 3%, but receive your coins directly.
Both methods are easy to perform and ensure that your money lands safely in your Coinbase account. After the deposit you will receive an email informing you when your deposit was successful.
· As soon as you have received the confirmation e-mail from Coinbase Inc. and your account has been topped up, you can choose the one you want most from the listed crypto currencies in the "Buy / Sell" section.
· Enter the amount for which you want to buy bitcoins, for example.
Now select your Euro wallet as the payment method, into which you have previously deposited money either by bank transfer or credit card payment.
· Complete your order by clicking "Buy".
Do you want to buy cryptocurrencies even cheaper on Coinbase?
Then check out ours Coinbase Guide at. Here we show you how you can send your funds to the subsidiary Coinbase Pro with a little more effort. With Coinbase Pro you can save fees on every single purchase, trade or sending of Coins.
As soon as your selected cryptocurrency is in your Coinbase wallet, we can move on to the next step. Now we send the cryptocurrencies we just bought to another exchange and exchange them for DENT.
Create a DENT-Coin wallet
We're in the advance planning and it is probably a good idea to have your Dent wallet set up before you buy your coins on the exchange. What you need to know is that Dent Coin is an ERC-20 token. That means it is based on the Ethereum blockchain and can be kept in an Ethereum compatible wallet.
The question is: which one to choose? As for the free wallet options, our two favorites are MyEtherWallet and the Ethos Universal Wallet. For now, we would recommend you go with Ethos. The reason for this is that the wallet stores over 100 cryptocurrencies and is as secure as a hardware wallet.
It also means that if you want to try your hand at a few other cryptocurrencies, you can most likely store them in your Ethos wallet as well. Cryptocurrency is complicated enough in itself, and it's useful to keep most of your coins in one place. In addition, Ethos plans to introduce conventional currency deposits and offer an exchange in the future. Having an Ethos wallet ready could pay an even higher dividend in the future.
Creating a Binance Account
Before you on Binance You first need an account here. However, this account setup is done quickly and easily.
· Top exchange for altcoins: High trading volume and large selection of altcoins
· Beginner friendly: Simple layout and user interface, ideal for those new to crypto
· Large selection: Provides access to over 100 cryptocurrencies
· Mobile app: For Android and iOS
Öffnen Sie die Binance website and click Register. You will be asked for your email address and a password. Once you have entered this, you should click on the link in the email to activate your account.
After you have created your account, log into Binance and read the security information. Once you have done this, you can accept it and click "Next" to continue.
On the next screen, you can add your 2-factor authentication set up, also known as 2FA. To use 2FA, you can either use the Google authentication app or use SMS authentication. You can also skip this step, but this option is not recommended.
After you've completed your 2FA, you're ready for the next step.
Transferring cryptocurrencies from Coinbase to Binance
Now we are ready to transfer the cryptocurrencies we just bought to Binance. Regardless of whether you have cryptocurrencies on Coinbase or in another wallet, the ability to send your crypto to another wallet should be roughly the same on every platform.
· Log into your Binance account.
· Select "Credit" and click on "Deposit" for the cryptocurrency that you want to deposit from Coinbase.
· Make sure you choose Ethereum for example if you have Ethereum on Coinbase. If you send the wrong cryptocurrency to the wrong wallet, you can lose your money.
· You will now see your payment address forBinance. Copy this address.
· Now log in to Coinbase and go to the "Accounts" tab.
· Click the "Send" button for the cryptocurrency you want to send.
· Paste your Binance deposit address into the address field "Recipient" and enter the amount you would like to withdraw.
· Click on Next and complete the transaction. Your cryptocurrency (e.g. Ethereum) should appear in your Binance account shortly.
If you have your cryptocurrencies on Coinbase Pro then you must first copy the wallet address to Binance. Then go to the "Credit" field and select the cryptocurrency that you want to transfer. Make sure you copied the address correctly, then visit the Coinbase Pro website so you can start the transaction.
Now select the "Withdraw" option on the left side of the screen. Once you have done this, a popup will appear with a drop-down menu. Select the cryptocurrency you want to move to Binance.
Here you enter the wallet address and the amount you want to transfer. When you are happy with the cryptocurrency you have chosen and the amount you have entered, click the "Submit" button below and your transaction will begin.
Are your cryptocurrencies elsewhere?
The process is roughly the same for each wallet, just send your cryptocurrency to the Binance deposit address.
Tip: Pay close attention to typing errors! Once you send your cryptos to the wrong address, you can lose them forever.
How do you buy DENT coins with Binance?
Now it is finally time to buy your DENT-Coins.
Navigate to the Binance homepage and select the BTC market if you have just transferred Bitcoin to Binance. Choose the ETH market if you own Ethereum. Then search for DENT in the search bar and click on the DENT / BTC or DENT / ETH market.
· Here you will see a trading screen. This might look a bit tricky for beginners, but don't worry, we'll show you how to use it with no problems. Simply select the "Market" tab (so you can buy at market price) and enter the number of DENT coins you want to buy. You can also use the percentage keys to use a certain percentage of your balance on Balance to buy coins. Make careful decisions about how much you are willing to invest.
· Once you have clicked on "Buy", your trade will be processed and your Cindicator Coins will appear in yourBinance account.
How do I send Dent Coins to my Ethos Wallet?
Now that you know all about how to buy Dent Coins, the last thing to decide is where you are going to keep your coins. You should know that a lot of people keep their coins with Binance and that is certainly the easier option. However, we recommend that you keep your Dent Coins in a private wallet that you control.
Why create an extra tire to jump through? Well, cryptocurrency exchanges can be hacked and are a target for crypto thieves. This is not very surprising given that the exchanges contain tens of millions of dollars worth of crypto. Even though we like Binance, you should be wondering if you can 100% trust that they will keep your crypto safe and always make sure you have access to your money. If the answer is no, then you should consider taking custody of your own coins.
It's all up to you. However, if you want to keep your Dent Coins in your Ethos wallet, just follow the steps below:
- Copy your Ethos public wallet address for Dent Coins - if you need help finding this just read our Ethos Wallet Guide.
- After you have logged into your Binance account, select "Balance" in the top navigation bar and "Withdrawals" from the drop-down list.
- Click on the cryptocurrency field and another drop-down menu will appear with all the coins on Binance. Select Dent Coin and paste your Ethos wallet address into the Dent withdrawal address field.
- Enter the number of Dent Coins you want to withdraw and hit the "Submit" button. Your coins will then be sent to your Ethos wallet.
Not so fun fact: Binance will charge you a fee to withdraw your crypto. This changes from time to time and depends on the price of the Dent Coin at the time of withdrawal. You can see the current withdrawal fees here.
We at BC1 have exceptionally high hopes for the Dent cryptocurrency project. We love the idea of a used mobile data marketplace and bringing even more people online. It's amazing that everyone around the world thinks mobile data is too expensive, and we hope that cheaper prices can get more people online.
We believe the Gigabyte for Africa initiative could play an important role in empowering Africans to start e-business and connect with the world. The truth is, people don't really want handouts, they want the tools and opportunity to build better lives for themselves and their community. Mobile internet access is a key component in promoting sustainable development and we will certainly make our unused data available for this purpose.
While Dent may seem like a great project on paper, it needs to be emphasized that much has to be achieved for the project to be considered a success. The Dent project will either fail or succeed, it is unlikely that there will be any half measures. Please keep this in mind if you choose to invest your hard earned money.
Start on eToro, the test winner crypto broker from Bitcoin-News.oneSIGN UP NOW
Your capital is at risk. Not ready yet? Read our Etoro review.