🔥 Dent Buying Instructions | Paypal, Credit Card & SEPA
Does the investment in the world's first used mobile data marketplace sound exciting? If so, then you need to know where you can buy Dent Coins and how to buy them. We will show you everything you need to do to get your hands on the elusive Dent Coins.
Good time to buy Dent Coin?
The Dent project is only about one year old and on July 26, 2017, it made its first coin offer. The Dent coin was then tacitly quoted on the stock exchanges on 13 August 2017 at a price of only $0.000628 per coin. Dent can be regarded as a classic sleeping coin. In the first five months on the stock exchanges there was very little trading volume and it was common for only $10,000 worth of Dent Coins to be traded per day. The Dent Coin price exploded on June 6, 2018, reaching $97 million in 24-hour trading volume and reaching $0.082 per coin.
Fast forward to today and Dent relaxes at $0.0019. This is an incredible loss of 98.22% from the historic high of the projects. There is no doubt that all crypto currencies went crazy and were overvalued in December and January. However, Dent can only offer an incredible opportunity for investors to enter at a low price and make huge profits on the next bull run.
The BC1 team believes that Dent Coin offers a great opportunity for crypto investors. The project already has a working product, a large number of mobile partnerships and there is no established marketplace for used mobile data. Compared to other crypto-currency projects, Dent Coin's market capitalization of only $20.6 million seems small and undervalued.
Dent-Coin Price Forecast
We are not prepared to make outrageous price predictions. The truth is that no one really knows which crypto currencies are super-valued in the long run or which are forgotten. However, with every crypto-currency project, you have to ask yourself if what they do is actually useful? Do you think there is a need for a marketplace that allows people to buy, sell or donate cheap mobile data? With half the world's population excluded from using mobile data for price reasons, Dent is trying to solve a real problem.
The next question is quite difficult to answer: Can the Dent team really do this? The good news is that over twenty mobile operators have agreed to work with Dent, and they serve 14 different countries. However, there is still a long way to go before the world domination described in the Dent white paper is achieved.
With the Dent project we have to respect that they are trying to achieve something that no one else has. We think the business opportunity is great. However, the crypto project will only be successful if they bring users and telecom companies on board en masse. If all this happens, Dent could be the glue that holds global mobile operators together, while also having a share of a $386 billion per year market.
For this reason, the Bitcoin-News.one team believes that Dent is an all-or-nothing proposal. It seems rather unlikely that the project will be successful "somehow" in the long run. It will either succeed or fail. The success will probably lead to the price of Dent Coin reaching astonishing valuation levels compared to today's level. However, we have to accept that failure is likely to cause it to fall to zero. That is why we think that Dent Coins are a crypto currency with a very high risk and high reward.
Where can you buy Dent Coin?
At the moment there is no direct way to buy dent coins with conventional currency. The good news is that this issue is being addressed by numerous exchange partners such as Binance. In the not too distant future we expect that you will be able to deposit and buy Dent Coins directly through Binance.
However, Binance currently only accepts crypto currency deposits. This means that you must use a stock exchange such as Coinbase to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum and then send them to Binance to trade Dent Coins. We know that it is annoying and time consuming to keep two different accounts. However, there is no easier way to buy Dent Coins for investment purposes.
If you are interested in actually using Dent Coins to purchase mobile data, the easiest way is to download and deposit them directly from the Dent App. Please note that coins purchased via the app cannot be sent to a crypto currency exchange and are only used to purchase mobile data.
Dent App Key facts
- Supported: on iOS & Android devices.
- Payment methods: PayPal & Card.
- Coverage: 14 countries, including the USA.
Data offers: Offered by 20 different mobile operators, including AT&T, Verizon, Orange & more.
Create a Coinbase account
- History: Coinbase was founded in 2012 and is the most popular crypto currency exchange worldwide
- Investors: Coinbase has strong investors like the venture capital companyIVP, the New York Stock Exchange and other companies
- Simple: Coinbase is known and loved for its easy to use user interface
- Minimum deposit: You can already invest with amounts starting from 6€ in crypto-currencies on Coinbaseinvest
- Regulated: Coinbase is one of the few crypto currency exchanges that's regulated
- Insurance: Client funds are insured and segregated
- Deposit methods: credit/debit card, bank transfer and PayPal for US customers
Now the first step is done and we are ready to buy our crypto currencies. Perhaps you have already looked around on Coinbase and are now asking yourself, where can I find the DENT-Coins now? DENT itself is not available directly from Coinbase. In order to get DENT, we first have to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum on Coinbase and then send these coins to a stock exchange to buy DENT with BTC or ETH.
The fastest way to purchase BTC or ETH on Coinbase
- Go to the buy/sell page on your account.
- Add a payment method to your Coinbase account.
- You can now choose between different deposit methods. As a European you can currently choose between two deposit methods: Credit card payments or bank transfer: One factor that may be decisive in your decision is how much you need your crypto currency. A bank transfer has two lower deposit fees, but takes on average between 2 and 5 days to credit your Coinbase account with your crypto currency.
- Option 2: You can deposit money with a credit or debit card. You pay a fee of about 3%, but receive yourCoins directly.
Both methods are easy to use and ensure that your money lands safely on your coinbase account. After the deposit you will receive an email informing you when your deposit was successful.
- As soon as you have received the confirmation mail from Coinbase Inc. and your account is loaded, you can choose between the listed crypto currencies in the section "Buy/Sell" which one you would like to have the most.
- Enter the amount for which you would like to buy e.g. Bitcoins.
- Now choose as payment method your Euro-Wallet, into which you have previously deposited money either by bank transfer or credit card payment.
- Complete your order by clicking on "Buy".
Do you want to buy crypto currencies on Coinbase even cheaper?
Then take a look at our Coinbase Guide. Here we show you how you can send your money to the subsidiary Coinbase Pro with a little more effort. On Coinbase Pro you can save money with every single purchase, trade or sending of Coins fees.
Once your chosen crypto currency is in your Coinbase wallet, we can move on to the next step. Now we send the crypto currencies we have just bought to another exchange and exchange them there for DENT.
Create a DENT-Coin Wallet
We are planning ahead and it is probably a good idea to set up your Dent wallet before you buy your coins on the exchange. What you need to know is that Dent Coin is an ERC-20 token. This means that it is based on the Ethereum block chain and can be stored in an Ethereum-compatible wallet.
The question is: Which one to choose? As for the free wallet options, our two favorites are MyEtherWallet and the Ethos Universal Wallet. For the moment, we would recommend you to choose Ethos. The reason is that the wallet stores over 100 crypto currencies and is as secure as a hardware wallet.
This also means that if you want to try your hand at a few other crypto currencies, you can most likely store them in your ethos wallet as well. Crypto currency is complicated enough and it is useful to keep most of your coins in one place. In addition, Ethos plans to introduce conventional currency deposits and offer an exchange in the future. Having an Ethos wallet ready could pay an even higher dividend in the future.
Create a Binance account
Before you can trade on Binance, you first need an account here. This account can be set up quickly and easily.
Details about Binance:
- Top exchange for Altcoins: High trading volume and a large selection of Altcoins
- Beginner-friendly: Simple layout and user interface, ideal for crypto novices
- Wide selection: Provides access to over 100 crypto currencies
- Mobile app: For Android and iOS
Open the Binance website and click on Register. You will be asked for your e-mail address and a password. Once you have entered these, you should click on the link in the e-mail to activate your account.
Once you have created your account, log on to Binance and read the security instructions. Once you have done so, you can accept them and click "Next" to continue.
On the next screen you can set up your 2-factor authentication, also known as 2FAuthentication. To use 2FA you can either use the authentication app ofGoogle or use the SMS authentication. You can also skip this step, but this option is not recommended.
After you have completed your 2FA, you are ready for the next step.
Transfer crypto currencies from Coinbase to Binance
We are now ready to transfer the crypto currencies we have just purchased to Binance. Whether you have crypto currencies on Coinbase or in another wallet, the ability to send your crypto currencies to another wallet should be roughly the same on any platform.
- Log in to your Binance account.
- Select "Balance" and click on "Deposit" for the crypto currency you want to deposit from coinbase.
- Make sure that you choose e.g. Ethereum if you have Ethereum on Coinbase. If you send the wrong crypto currency to the wrong wallet, you can lose your money.
- You will now see your inpayment address forBinance. Copy this address.
- Now log in to Coinbase and go to the "Accounts" tab.
- Click the 'Send' button for the crypto currency you want to send.
- Enter your Binance inpayment address in the "Recipient" address field and enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Click Next and complete the transaction. Your crypto currency (e.g. Ethereum) should appear in yourBinance account shortly.
If you store your crypto currencies on Coinbase Pro, you must first copy the wallet address to Finance. Then go to the "Credit" field and select the crypto currency which you wish to transfer. Make sure that you have copied the address correctly and then visit the Coinbase Pro website to start the transaction.
Now select the "Withdrawal" option on the left side of the screen and once you have done so, a pop-up with a drop-down menu will appear. Select the crypto currency you wish to move to Binance.
Here you enter the wallet address and the amount you want to transfer. When you are satisfied with the crypto currency you have selected and the amount you have entered, click the 'Send' button below and your transaction will begin.
Your crypto-currencies are somewhere else?
- The process is roughly the same for each wallet - simply send your crypto currency to the Binance inpayment address.
Tip: Pay attention to typing errors! As soon as you send your cryptos to the wrong address, you can lose them forever.
How to buy DENT coins with Binance?
Now it is finally time to buy your DENT coins.
- Navigate to the Binance homepage and select the BTC Market if you have just transferred Bitcoin to Binance. Select the ETH Market if you own Ethereum. Then search for DENT in the search bar and click on the DENT/BTC or DENT/ETH market.
- Here you see a trading screen. This might look a bit tricky for beginners, but don't worry, we'll show you how to use it without any problems. Simply select the "Market" tab (so you can buy at market price) and enter the number of DENT coins you wish to buy. You can also use the percentage buttons to use a percentage of your balance onBinance to buy coins. However, you should consider how much you are willing to invest.
- As soon as you click on "Buy", your trade is settled and your Cindicator Coins appear in your Finance account.
How do I send Dent Coins to my Ethos wallet?
Now you know everything about how to buy Dent Coins, the last thing you need to decide is where you will store your coins. You should know that many people store their coins at Binance and this is certainly the easier option. However, we recommend that you keep your Dent Coins in a private wallet that you check.
Why create an extra tire to jump through? Well, crypto currency exchanges can be hacked and are a target for crypto thieves. This is not very surprising since the stock exchanges contain tens of millions of dollars worth of crypto. Even though we like Binance, you should ask yourself if you can be 100% confident that they will keep your crypto safe and always make sure you have access to your money. If the answer is "no", then you should consider taking custody of your own coins.
It's entirely up to you. However, if you wish to keep your Dent Coins in your Ethos Wallet, simply follow the steps below:
- Copy your public Ethos Wallet address for Dent Coins - if you need help finding it, simply read our Ethos Wallet Guide.
- Once you have logged into your Binance account, select "Credit" in the top navigation bar and "Withdrawals" in the drop-down list.
- Click on the field Crypto Currency and another drop down menu will appear with all coins on Binance. Select Dent Coin and enter your Ethos Wallet address in the Dent withdrawal address field.
- Enter the number of Dent Coins you wish to withdraw and click the 'Send' button. Your coins will then be sent to your Ethos Wallet.
Not so funny fact: Binance charges you a fee for withdrawing your cryptos. This changes from time to time and depends on the price of the Dent Coin at the time of payment. You can view the current payout fees here.
We at BC1 have exceptionally high hopes for the Dent Crypto Currency project. We love the idea of a used mobile data marketplace and bring even more people online. It's amazing that people all over the world think mobile data is too expensive, and we hope that cheaper prices can bring more people online.
We believe that the Gigabyte for Africa initiative could play an important role in empowering Africans to create e-business and connect with the world. The truth is that people do not really want charity, they want the tools and the opportunity to build a better life for themselves and their community. Mobile Internet access is a key component in promoting sustainable development, and we will certainly make our unused data available for that purpose.
Even though Dent appears to be a great project on paper, it must be emphasised that much must be achieved for the project to be considered a success. The Dent project will either fail or succeed, it is unlikely that there will be any half measures. Please bear this in mind if you decide to invest your hard earned money.