Electroneum Wallet ▷ The right wallet for your ETN Coins!
About this guide: Our guide for the Electroneum Wallet shows you where and how you can save your Electroneum. We will also show you how to find your public key so that you can refer your ETN Coins from the exchanges to your wallet and store them yourself.
What is the ETN wallet?
The Electroneum Wallet is a web wallet that is created as soon as you open an account on the official Electroneum website. This means that you do not have to rely on exchanges to keep your ETN coins safe.
This is a good idea because as cryptocurrency prices rise, exchanges are becoming a bigger target for hackers. By storing your ETN yourself, you have full control of your cryptocurrencies and you don't have to worry about the integrity of the exchanges.
How do I set up the wallet?
First go to the official Electroneum website and create an account there.
Get your free Electroneum wallet now!
- Enter your email address and type a strong password. Click the "Create accound" button once you're done.
- You will then receive an email activation email. Simply click the link to activate your account. Can't find the email? If necessary, check your spam folder.
- Enter your mobile phone number. Confirm that you are not a robot and click “SendSMS”.
- A verification code will then be sent to your phone via SMS. Just enter the code in the form. Prove that you are not a robot and click the "Submit Confirmation Code" button.
- You will then be asked to enter a recovery email. Feel free to use a family member or friend's email address. Simply enter your account password and click the "Cointinue" button.
- You will then be sent another activation link to your primary email address to confirm your PIN recovery details. Just click the link to continue.
- The final step is to create a 5 digit pin to keep your account safe. When you are satisfied with your PIN, simply click on "Save PIN".
- Congratulations your Electroneum web wallet is ready! You can now access the Wallet homepage sign in.
How do I use the wallet?
In order to send ETN to your new wallet, you need your public address. By logging into your Electroneum account and clicking the "Manage Wallet" button, your public address will be displayed.
If you send your ETN to a Exchange like Kucoin this is the address that you copy and paste into the screen for withdrawing the money (as we told you in our Guide to buying ETN have shown).
As soon as you process the cryptocurrency exchange transaction, your Electroneum will be sent to your wallet.
How do you broadcast Electroneum?
As soon as you have ETN in your wallet, you can send it ETN. To do this, simply click on the "Manage Wallet" tab and then on the "Send ETN" button.
You will then be asked to enter the addressee. If you want to send your ETN back to the Kucoin exchange:
- Log into your Kucoin account.
- Click on Assets.
- Scroll down the list of cryptocurrencies until you find Electroneum and then click the "Deposit" button.
- You will then be asked to confirm the ETN shipment. Just click Confirm and the public address will be displayed. Copy and paste this address as the addressee when using the Electroneum Wallet Manager.
- Important: You will also receive a payment ID from Kucoin. Be sure to do this when processing a payment from the Electroneum Wallet Manager use.
- The next step is to enter the amount of ETN you want to send to Kucoin. When done, click on 'Review Transfer'.
- Finally, check the transfer and click on 'Confirm'. You will then see a screen where you can enter your Electroneum PIN. After confirmation, your ETN will then be sent to the KuCoin exchange.
You should now be able to save your ETN in your own wallet and know the specifics of Electroneum transactions.
Start with the eToro Wallet, the test winner wallet from Bitcoin-News.oneSIGN UP NOW
Your capital is at risk. Not ready yet? Read our Etoro review.