Electroneum Wallet ▷ The right wallet for your ETN coins!
About this guide: Our Electroneum Wallet guide shows you where and how to store your Electroneum. We also show you how to find your public key so that you can obtain ETN Coins from the exchanges and store them on your wallet yourself.
What is the ETN wallet?
The Electroneum wallet is a web wallet that is created as soon as you open an account on the official Electroneum website. This means that you do not have to rely on Exchanges to keep your ETN coins safe.
This is a good idea, because with rising crypto-currency prices, Exchanges are becoming a bigger target for hackers; by storing your ETN yourself, you have full control over your crypto-currencies and don't have to worry about the integrity of the Exchanges.
How do I set up the wallet?
First go to the official Electroneum website and create an account there.
Get your free Electroneum Wallet now!
- Enter your e-mail address and type a secure password. Click the 'Create accound' button when you are finished.
- You will then receive an e-mail activation e-mail. Simply click on the link to activate your account. Can't find the email? Check your spam folder if necessary.
- Enter your mobile phone number. Confirm that you are not a robot and click on "SendSMS".
- A confirmation code is then sent to your phone via SMS. Simply enter the code in the form. Prove that you are not a robot and click on the Submit Confirmation Code button.
- You will then be prompted to enter a recovery email. You can use the e-mail address of a family member or friend. Simply enter your account password and click the 'Cointinue' button.
- You will then receive another activation link to your primary email address to confirm your PIN recovery details - just click the link to continue.
- The final step is to create a 5-digit pin to keep your account secure. When you are satisfied with your PIN, simply click on "Save PIN".
- Congratulations your Electroneum Web-Wallet is ready! You can now register at any time via the wallet homepage.
How do I use the Wallet?
To send ETNan your new wallet, you need your public address. By logging into your Electroneum account and clicking on the "Manage Wallet" button, your public address will be displayed.
Once you complete the transaction from the crypto currency exchange, your Electroneum will be sent to your wallet.
How do you send Electroneum?
Once you have ETN in your wallet, you can send it to ETN. Simply click on the "Manage Wallet" tab and then on the "Send ETN" button.
You will then be asked to enter the addressee If you want to return your ETN to theKucoin exchange:
- Log in to your Kucoin account.
- Click on "Assets".
- Scroll down the list of crypto currencies until you find Electroneum and then click on the "Deposit" button.
- You will then be asked to confirm the ETN shipment. Just click on Confirm and the public address will be displayed. Copy and paste this address as addressee if you use the Electroneum Wallet Manager.
- Important: You will also receive a payment ID from Kucoin. Make sure that you use this when processing a payment from the Electroneum Wallet Manager.
- The next step is to enter the amount of ETN you wish to send to Kucoin and when you have finished, click on 'Review Transfer'.
- Finally, check the transfer and click on 'Confirm'. You will then see a screen where you can enter your Electroneum PIN. After the confirmation your ETN will be sent to the KuCoin exchange.
You should now be able to store your ETN in your own wallet and know the specifics of Electroneum transactions.