Steemit Wallet ▷ The official wallet for your STEEM Coins in the test!
Our STEEM Wallet Guide shows you how to set up and use a STEEM crypto wallet.
What is the STEEM wallet?
The official STEEM wallet is created automatically when you set up a Steemit account. The wallet on Steemit was specially designed for storing STEEM cryptocurrencies developed and is even better as it is completely free. This wallet also gives you the opportunity to earn interest on your holdings by converting your coins into Steem Power. The wallet can also be used on any device and the added bonus is that you can try out the world's largest blockchain social media platform while you're at it.
How to set it up
The first thing you need to do is go to the Steemit website and create an account.
Steemit key data
- The account creation also creates a Steem wallet.
- The largest blockchain-based social media platform in the world.
- Join a community of over 950.000 people and count.
- Earn cryptocurrency for your social security contributions on the Steemit platform.
Once you've created your Steemit account, you can find your wallet:
- Login to your account.
- When you click on your profile icon, you will see "Wallet" in the drop-down list.
- You should then be able to see your Steem wallet.
How do you get money in your wallet?
To send STEEM to your Steemit wallet, you need to provide the sender with two pieces of information:
- Your Steemit Username - This is your wallet's receiving address.
- STEEM removal MEMO.
When sending money to a Steemit wallet, it is recommended that you always use a STEEM withdrawal memo. To find this easily:
- Sign in to your Steemit account.
- Press your avatar icon and select "Wallet".
- Then click on "Permissions" - your MEMO address will be displayed and always start with the letters STM ".
How can I send money from my wallet?
To send funds from your wallet, simply navigate to your wallet on Steemit and click on “Transfer”.
You will then be prompted to enter the recipient's Stemmit username and add a MEMO. Simply enter the details and click "Next" to process the transaction.
You should now be armed with your new Steemit wallet and know how to use it. While on Steemit, this new social media platform is well worth checking out. If you participate, you can earn even more STEEM!
Start with the eToro Wallet, the test winner wallet from Bitcoin-News.oneSIGN UP NOW
Your capital is at risk. Not ready yet? Read our Etoro review.