🔥 Dent Wiki - DENT course, info, cryptocurrency & more!
In our DENT Coin Review you will learn how the Dent crypto project is shaking the mobile data market, how the coin works and how likely it is that the coin will be successful with its innovative venture. As always, we advise against BC1 They exercise caution when investing in a cryptocurrency and encourage them to do your own research. We also recommend a safe and established broker, such as eToro to use. Even if DENT cannot be traded there so far, this is planned for the near future.
What is the DENT Coin?
DENT Coin's goal is to completely disrupt the mobile data market by reducing costs and improving accessibility. There is no doubt that most of us rely on mobile data to control our daily lives. In fact, most of us consider mobile data access so important that many consider it a fundamental need.
However, even in developed countries, mobile data usage is exceptionally expensive. In developing countries, high mobile data costs make this indispensable service too expensive. This price exclusion is the main reason that less than half of the world's population uses mobile data.
How will that Dent cryptocurrency project achieve this innovative goal? There are three aspects of the cellular business that the project is focused on:
- Decentralized "data market": The Dent crypto project creates a marketplace for mobile users where they can buy, sell or donate their decentralized mobile data. Everyone can use this exchange and it is open to every country in the world.
- Central contact point for purchasing mobile data: Dent enables users to purchase mobile data packages in a fully automated process. The nice thing about the platform is that users always get the best price and the best operators for their location. Cellular operators can also connect to the platform to serve their customers around the world.
- International roaming charges are minimized: There's nothing more frustrating than going on vacation and returning home with a massive mobile data bill. Costs are exceptionally high due to the telephone company's centralized system.
How does the use of the mobile internet work abroad?
To understand how the Dent platform works, we need to explain how international data roaming actually works and how the project aims to reduce costs. Let's say you are a German citizen and you are traveling to Australia. You land and want to check your email. A chain of events is triggered in the background to open your inbox.
- Your phone connects to a local Australian telephone network known as the "visited network".
- The operator visited then sends your Internet traffic to your home telephone network via international data transmission services.
- Your home network in Germany then connects you to the Internet and forwards the data to your mobile device in Australia. You can then check your emails in Australia.
You can now see how inefficient the international roaming process is. Four different data connections are required so that a mobile user abroad can access the Internet. Dent simplifies the process and allows the overseas operator to connect you directly to the internet. This means that the international transit services and the process of connecting to your home network can be bypassed. Not only is this more efficient, it also lowers the cost of international roaming charges.
What is the mobile data market like at the moment?
The market for mobile data is huge, with a study by Parks Associates finding that cellular operator revenues are a whopping $ 386 billion a year. CISCO also conducted a study of the growth of mobile data and found that global data usage is growing at an astonishing rate of 63% per year.
The most common way to buy a cell phone plan is to pay a fixed amount per month over a period of time. The contract sets a specific data limit each month, and unused data from one month is not carried over to the next. This results in most people buying too much data not to expire in a given month.
The amount of unused mobile data in the world is likely to be well over 10%. However, even a 10% value results in a loss of $ 3,86 billion in customer value per year. That is a lot of money and a great deal of inefficiency.
With the Dent Cryptocurrency project A blockchain-based marketplace is created for mobile users to sell this unused data. Other users or even telecommunications companies can contact Dent to buy this spare data capacity. This marketplace is actually leading to the commercialization of mobile data and the market setting a global spot price for mobile data.
It should be noted that some cellular operators have introduced a data rollover that allows unused data from one month to be used in the next month. However, this is unusual and certainly an exception.
How does DENT Coin start a mobile data revolution?
The Dent crypto project brings together mobile users with billions of dollars in purchasing power. This means that the Dent community has a significant impact on telecommunications companies. The average value of a cell phone customer is € 460. No company wants to lose hundreds of thousands of such customers.
The key to the Dent cryptocurrency project lies in its collective bargaining power and the creation of a large community. Rationally speaking, telecommunications companies should be open to listening to this collective bargaining power. After all, tens or hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue are at stake for them.
So how does the DENT Coin want to grow? User acquisition is critical and the team has reserved a significant number of coins for use in their "Refer a Friend" program. An extremely important element is working with cellular network providers to enable peer-to-peer data transfers and to offer mobile packages.
The next step is to create a kind of mobile network operator alliance that enables the transfer of mobile data packets across different networks. It should also be noted that there is the possibility for mobile network operators to buy data for their customers on the Dent platform and thus to serve their customers.
The political aspect of the DENT Coin project
The Dent cryptocurrency project is also about charity and politics. The platform is intended to offer mobile users the opportunity to donate their free mobile data. The project starts the "Gigabyte for Africa" initiative. The idea is simple: unused mobile data can be passed directly to those who cannot afford mobile access.
It is hoped that improved Internet access for rural African communities will promote development in these areas. At the moment these communities are excluded from both global development and knowledge. Mobile internet access is just one component that should enable these communities to build better lives.
Such a data donation only makes sense if there are suitable mobile phone providers in developing countries. That's why Dent is working with cellular operators to cover the rural African communities. It is hoped that Gigabytes for Africa can provide the much-needed infrastructure to foster inclusive development and entrepreneurship in these areas.
At the political level, mobile data usage is a global issue. Companies are global and people travel the world on vacation. The project recognizes this and sees lobbying as an important way to promote genuine liberalization of the global mobile data markets. Organizations like the EU have managed to liberalize the use of data for EU citizens by eliminating roaming charges within the EU. The Dent crypto project aims to do a similar thing for the citizens of the world and fight for mobile data rights.
How is the DENT Coin used?
The Dent platform is a mobile data marketplace based on a blockchain. However, Dent uses the Ethereum Blockchain, which in turn contributes to the popularity of Ethereum and makes an investment lucrative. Trades on the platform are made through Ethereum Smart contracts are processed and DENT Coins are used as “fuel” for the platform.
DENT Coins are used in different ways:
- Buy and sell mobile data on Dent's global marketplace.
- The acceptance of the platform is promoted. The users can refer their friends to the platform and earn DENT Coins for it.
- The coin can be sent to Cryptocurrency exchanges to be bought and sold. Dent is used to encourage telecommunications companies to participate in the platform.
There is a world, there is an operator, and there is a fair price. If you opt for eSIM, there is an internet connection in 60 countries - and a worldwide validity of exactly 365 days. So exactly one year. That said, DENT has already made sure what the future of mobile data will look like. You can even work with your own mobile phone number when it comes to calling up mobile data with DENT eSIM.
With the DENT WorldWide Data feature, it is even possible to go on a trip without fear of roaming charges - in addition, it is no longer necessary to change your SIM card when you are abroad and want to call home while you are does not want to bear high costs. In addition, you are not forced to sign a contract.
eSIM is available in 60 countries. The packages are available in the following sizes: 1 GB, 3 GB, 5 GB and 10 GB. The fact that the data can be shared across multiple devices free of charge is an advantage - the DENT Teams function is to be used here.
The use cases are as different here as the people who benefit from it when it comes to data exchange. The roommates can check whether the available data volume is being used fairly, the parents monitor the use of the children's mobile data and, as an entrepreneur, employees can be given a certain amount of mobile data so that costs do not explode. Due to the fact that multiple devices are supported at the same time, it is possible to have iPads such as phones and the like connected around the world.
DENT Teams is currently available in 60 countries - including Western and Central Europe. DENT is therefore also available in Germany and Austria. It can be assumed that the project will be expanded to such an extent that it will be available in even more countries towards the end of the year.
Assets such as mobile data are, so to speak, the new commodity that can be compared to oil, electricity and other goods. DENT has managed to visualize these mobile assets in such a way that they can even be traded on the global market - via the DENT Exchange. With the DENT token, there is even the central means of payment that can be used in the entire ecosystem. The structure is based on the Blockchain from Ethereum.
Chat with friends, acquaintances and family members anywhere in the world without having to pay attention to fees? This is possible with the DENT app, which bears the name Voice. Because here it is not necessary to be in possession of a local SIM card, nor do you have to worry about roaming charges. With this app it is easy to be able to call anyone in the world without any problems.
The team behind DENT
The team consists of five full-time members and three consultants. It's a pretty lean team. Together, however, they have a wealth of experience in the areas of entrepreneurship, Ethereum smart contracts, payment systems and apps.
The founders of DENT
- Tero Katajainen is a Finland born entrepreneur and has co-founded several online startups over the past twenty years. He also has amazing knowledge of Forex trading systems and was one of the pioneers in integrating mobile payment systems with apps for the first time. Tero has a deep understanding of blockchain and he is the brain behind the development of the Dent crypto project.
- Mikko Linnamäk has been an online company since 1994. During his entrepreneurial career, he was a co-founder of Dovecot Oy, which supplied the world's most widely used IMAP server. 72% market share and over four million installations are certainly not to be overlooked.
- Andreas Vollmer has many years of experience in software development. He co-founded TDSoftware and developed apps for Mercedes-Benz, Audi and many other companies. Andreas has a wealth of experience in the field of mobile customer relationship management systems. He likes to use this data to optimize apps and check user behavior so that everything works optimally.
The future of the Dent cryptocurrency
There are many reasons to get excited about the Dent crypto project. The team successfully determined that there is no such thing as a second-hand mobile data market. There are major inefficiencies in mobile data transmission across borders and there is a lack of operator agreements among the telephone companies. The result is expensive international roaming charges. The Dent project has already got off to a promising start and offers data deals with around 20 different operators in their app.
In principle, DENT Coin is a good idea. The entire project, however, relies on getting more telecommunications companies on board. This crypto project is about whether enough mobile phone operators are playing and agree to make the mobile phone market more efficient. Otherwise, the project is likely to fail.
Unfortunately, there are many places that are dominated by a single operator so they may not have the same incentive to work with Dent. However, the project has already partnered with data consolidation companies like U2opia, which already work with many different cellular operators. These partnerships can help Dent engage with the operators.
On the consumer side, low-income mobile users from developed countries are the main market for this project. Globalization has led to a high level of cross-border economic migration from developing countries to more economically developed countries. However, these job opportunities are characterized by low income. There is no doubt that Dent would be popular with this customer base.
Where is the project currently and how has DENT developed?
The makers behind DENT are increasingly concerned with their internal products and not only try to improve them, but also to make them available to a broad masses.
In addition, new partnerships could be concluded. DENT is already working with Samsung Blockchain, GSMA, G + D Mobile Sicherheit and Telecom Infra Projekt, with Mobile Ecosystem Forum as well as with bunq and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.
The price of the cryptocurrency has increased by 14 percent in the last 31 days (reference date: March 2021, 313) - within the last 30 days by as much as 767 percent. That is, from $ 0,001 at the beginning of March to $ 0,014 at the end of March.
If you look back on the development a year ago, the price rose by as much as 11.776 percent!
Would you like to try the Dent app yourself?
Dent has already released its mobile app for Android and iOS and you can purchase mobile data plans today. Mobile operators who are already working with Dent and providing data:
- Morocco Telecom
- Claro & more
You can find out which countries are supported here.
The DENT Coin ICO
The DENT ICO took place on July 26, 2017 and raised $ 4,3 million. 100 billion DENT coins have been created and 70% of them were sold at the ICO. Now what about the remaining 30%? The team put these aside to pay for incentives from telecommunications companies, attract new users to the platform, and pay salaries. A billion tokens are also for the program of the UN Sustainable Development Goals intended.
Should I invest in DENT Coin?
- The project aims to develop a market worth $ 386 billion per year.
- There are currently no established second-hand data marketplaces.
- There are tremendous inefficiencies in the international roaming markets and Dent has a solution to address them.
- Cheaper mobile data will be popular with consumers.
- Dent already has a working product and works with around 20 telecommunications operators.
- The mobile data market is growing rapidly.
- If successful, Dent could become a decentralized unit that holds cell phone operators together. It can not only serve everyday life, but also the mobile network operators, who can buy data on the platform themselves. This would result in the project being carried out on a truly amazing scale.
- Charitable initiatives like Gigabytes for Africa can make the world a better place.
- The project is at the mercy of the mobile operator.
- The platform is not yet widely used and not widely used.
- There are other crypto competitors like Telcoin.
- Mobile operator support is currently only available in 14 countries.
How can I buy Dent cryptocurrency?
You can buy DENT Coins directly via the Dent app with PayPal or credit card. One disadvantage is that you cannot send DENT Coins to an exchange. DENT Coins purchased through the app are only intended for the purchase and sale of mobile data. If you only invest in the Dent crypto project you have to use a cryptoexchange. As already mentioned, we generally recommend eToro, even if the DENT Coin cannot be bought there at the moment. The way it looks so far, it is likely that the DENT Coin will also be available at eToro soon!
We think that DENT Coins have immense potential. Dent is trying to enter a huge market with no dominant market participants. Although the team is small, they are very experienced in their skills. Unlike many other crypto projects, Dent already has a working product and partnerships with some very large wireless carriers. Of course, we would like to see greater country coverage and more mobile network operators. However, we must not forget that such partnerships take time and the project has already achieved a great deal in a short period of time.
The Bitcoin News.one Team is a big supporter of the Gigabytes for Africa initiative. We strongly believe that Internet access is beneficial for both economic growth and education. Dent offers the opportunity to liberalize the mobile data market and organize the collective purchasing power of mobile data users around the world. The potential is certainly there. The only question that arises is whether the cell phone companies want to support this revolution or not.