Cindicator Buy Instructions | Paypal, Credit Card & SEPA
You want to invest in Cindicator (CND) because you are convinced of the vision and its goals? Then you probably have two questions: How do you get the Cindicator Coinsran and where can you buy it the fastest or cheapest? We'll show you two of the best ways to buy Cindicator and explain how you can then store the coins safely.
Is it still worth investing?
Cindicator, also known as CND, first encountered cryptocurrency exchanges in October 2017 and traded for less than 20 cents per coin. Since then, CND has reached all-time highs that have even doubled this value.
The BC1 team is generally convinced to invest in strong markets when these are particularly "cheap". This is mostly the case at times when the major media have not yet reported on a project. By using this strategy you can ensure that you are never buying at the top of the market. It also means that if the cryptocurrency hits a new all-time high, you have strong profit potential.
When it comes to Cindicator (CND), don't forget that it's a relatively new crypto project. Yes, Cindicator has a working product and a large ecosystem. However, it will be a difficult task to break into the multi-billion dollar financial data and systems market. The CND team continues to work on bringing more products to its customers to develop and optimize their forecasting systems.
At the time of writing this article, it can be said that this project is still in its early stages. However, there is potential in many ways. The indicator system could be used to predict the outcome for political and / or sporting events. Currently, CND offers products for the financial and cryptocurrency market, so there is significant growth potential for Cindicator.
How big is the potential of Cindicator exactly?
This question is asked again and again: "How high does cryptocurrency X, Y, Z go?". The truth is very clear, but it could also disappoint you: Absolutely no one knows 100% exactly how high a crypto currency will rise in the future. A prerequisite for this would be time travel, and since this is not (yet?) Possible, every "price prediction" is a forecast .
The fact is, however, that Cindicator operates in a very financially strong market and if the company were to get even one slice of the cake, great potential would arise.
Michael Bloomberg is one of the world's most famous financial data providers, and he built his estimated net worth of $ 53,3 billion by selling financial market data. If Cindicator can provide better financial forecasts than its competitors, then CND could certainly win a fair share of this lucrative market. There is also the possibility that Cindicator may offer services in the sports and political forecasting niches, both of which are exceptionally valuable markets in their own right.
Important! Bitcoin-News.one is not a financial advisor portal. These are by no means financial tips, just our experiences with the crypto market. Before investing, you should always do your own research and be aware of the risk of losing your capital.
Bitcoin-News.one has never seen a cryptocurrency project like Cindicator. If we look at Elon Musk's statement:
"Humans have to merge with machines or become irrelevant in the AI age," then we realize that the CND project does just that, combining human with artificial intelligence to make market forecasts. Will Cindicator be the next big thing in the financial forecast? We will only see that in the future.
Buy Cindicator (CND) - Our Top 2 Ways Explained
BC1 will now guide you through 2 of our most important ways to buy CND coins. Which option you should choose depends on whether you already have cryptocurrencies or a Coinbase Own account. Our two options are:
1. Buy Cindicator with conventional currency (e.g. Euro, USD or GBP). To do this, you need to use the conventional (Fiät) currency in Bitcoin or Ethereum Coinbase exchange and then open a stock exchange account to trade these Bitcoin or Ethereum for CND. Sounds complicated? This method is still the fastest. Don't worry, we'll show you step by step what to do.
2. Our second method is ideal for those who already own Bitcoin or Ethereum and want to exchange them for Cindicator coins. We will tell you the best exchange where you can buy CND.
Step 1: Buy the entry-level cryptocurrency with regular currency
If this is your first time in the cryptocurrency markets, this is the option for you. We will now set up both a Coinbase and a stock exchange account.
Do you already have the entry-level coins?
Cryptocurrency veterans can skip anything related to Coinbase. We know that you are only interested in exchanging your Bitcoins (or anything else) for CND Coins. How to do this can be found below.
Create a Coinbase account
· History: Coinbase was founded in 2012 and is the world's most popular cryptocurrency exchange
· investors: Coinbase has strong investors such as venture capital company IVP, the New York Stock Exchange, and more
· Easy: Coinbase is known and loved for its easy to use user interface
· Minimum deposit: You can already invest in cryptocurrencies on Coinbas with amounts from € 6
· Regulated: Coinbase is one of the few cryptocurrency exchanges that is regulated
· Insurance: Client funds are insured and segregated
· Deposit methods: Credit / Debit Card, Wire Transfer and PayPal for US customers
· Tradable cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Litecoin
Now the first step is done and we are ready to buy our cryptocurrencies. Perhaps you have already looked around on Coinbase and are now wondering where can I find the CND coins? Cindicator itself is not available directly from Coinbase. To get CND, we first need Bitcoin or Ethereum on Coinbase and then send these coins to an exchange to buy them with BTC or ETH CND.
<<< OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON COINBASE NOW >>>
The fastest way to buy BTC or ETH on Coinbase
· Go to the Buy / Sell page on your account.
Add a payment method to your Coinbase account.
You can now choose between different payment methods. As a European, you can currently choose between two payment methods: credit card payments or bank transfer. One factor that can be decisive in the decision is how urgently you need your cryptocurrency. A bank transfer has two lower deposit fees, but on average it takes between 2 and 5 days for your cryptocurrencies to be credited to your Coinbase account.
Option 2: You can deposit funds with a credit or debit card. You pay a fee of around 3%, but receive your coins directly.
Both methods are easy to perform and ensure that your money lands safely in your Coinbase account. After the deposit you will receive an email informing you when your deposit was successful.
· As soon as you have received the confirmation e-mail from Coinbase Inc. and your account has been topped up, you can choose the one you want most from the listed crypto currencies in the "Buy / Sell" section.
· Enter the amount for which you want to buy bitcoins, for example.
Now select your Euro wallet as the payment method, into which you have previously deposited money either by bank transfer or credit card payment.
· Complete your order by clicking "Buy".
Do you want to buy cryptocurrencies even cheaper on Coinbase?
Then check out ours Coinbase Guide at. Here we show you how you can send your funds to the subsidiary Coinbase Pro with a little more effort. With Coinbase Pro you can save fees on every single purchase, trade or sending of Coins.
As soon as your selected cryptocurrency is in your Coinbase wallet, we can move on to the next step. Now we send the cryptocurrencies we just bought to another exchange and exchange them there for Cindicator.
Set up a private Cindicator wallet
CND is an ERC-20 token, which means it is based on the Ethereum blockchain and can be stored in an Ethereum wallet. TotalCrypto recommends using MyEtherWallet, which is not only the most popular Ethereum wallet in the world, but also completely free. You are welcome to check out our Step-by-step instructions Read through to set up MyEtherWallet.
After you have completed the MyEtherWallet setup, we can start directly. In order to be able to find your CND-Coins in the wallet, you have to click on the section "Information" and log in. You should now see the "All Tokens" button. Click on it.
Go down the list of cryptocurrencies until you see CND and click "Load" to see your Cindicator balance.
The safest way to store Cindicator (CND) coins
We are definitely convinced of the seriousness and functionality of MyEtherWallet as a method for storing CND coins. However, using this wallet is still not the safest way to store your coins. Unfortunately, cryptocurrencies are becoming a growing target for hackers and our team believes this trend will continue for a long time, especially when crypto prices rise. This means that you should take your cryptocurrency security seriously and consider the safest way to store your cryptocurrencies for large investments.
The safest way to store cryptocurrencies like Cindicator is by using a device called a hardware wallet. These devices store your valuable private keys locally and thus protect them from hackers. In fact, they're designed to protect your money from phishing attempts, keyloggers, and other dangerous methods that hackers can use to steal your cryptos.
Since CND can be stored in an Ethereum wallet, it is compatible with the two most popular hardware wallet brands. The Bitcoin-News.one team has both Trezor as well as Ledger and we can therefore recommend both devices to you.
Do you need help deciding which hardware wallet is best for you? Our comparative article Ledger vs. Trezor should help you with this.
Creating a Binance Account
Before you on Binance You first need an account here. However, this account setup is done quickly and easily.
· Top exchange for altcoins: High trading volume and large selection of altcoins
· Beginner friendly: Simple layout and user interface, ideal for those new to crypto
· Large selection: Provides access to over 100 cryptocurrencies
· Mobile app: For Android and iOS
<<< OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON BINANCE NOW >>>
Öffnen Sie die Binance website and click Register. You will be asked for your email address and a password. Once you have entered this, you should click on the link in the email to activate your account.
After you have created your account, log into Binance and read the security information. Once you have done this, you can accept it and click "Next" to continue.
On the next screen, you can add your 2-factor authentication set up, also known as 2FA. To use 2FA, you can either use the Google authentication app or use SMS authentication. You can also skip this step, but this option is not recommended.
After you've completed your 2FA, you're ready for the next step.
Transferring cryptocurrencies from Coinbase to Binance
Now we are ready to transfer the cryptocurrencies we just bought to Binance. Regardless of whether you have cryptocurrencies on Coinbase or in another wallet, the ability to send your crypto to another wallet should be roughly the same on every platform.
· Log into your Binance account.
· Select "Credit" and click on "Deposit" for the cryptocurrency that you want to deposit from Coinbase.
· Make sure you choose Ethereum for example if you have Ethereum on Coinbase. If you send the wrong cryptocurrency to the wrong wallet, you can lose your money.
· You will now see your payment address forBinance. Copy this address.
· Now log in to Coinbase and go to the "Accounts" tab.
· Click the "Send" button for the cryptocurrency you want to send.
· Paste your Binance deposit address into the address field "Recipient" and enter the amount you would like to withdraw.
· Click on Next and complete the transaction. Your cryptocurrency (e.g. Ethereum) should appear in your Binance account shortly.
If you have your cryptocurrencies on Coinbase Pro then you must first copy the wallet address to Binance. Then go to the "Credit" field and select the cryptocurrency that you want to transfer. Make sure you copied the address correctly, then visit the Coinbase Pro website so you can start the transaction.
Now select the "Withdraw" option on the left side of the screen. Once you have done this, a popup will appear with a drop-down menu. Select the cryptocurrency you want to move to Binance.
Here you enter the wallet address and the amount you want to transfer. When you are happy with the cryptocurrency you have chosen and the amount you have entered, click the "Submit" button below and your transaction will begin.
Are your cryptocurrencies elsewhere?
The process is roughly the same for each wallet, just send your cryptocurrency to the Binance deposit address.
Tip: Pay close attention to typing errors! Once you send your cryptos to the wrong address, you can lose them forever.
Exchange Ethereum / Bitcoin for Cindicator
Now it's finally time to buy your Cindicator Coins.
Navigate to the Binance homepage and select the BTC market if you have just transferred Bitcoin to Binance. Choose the ETH market if you own Ethereum. Then search for CND in the search bar and click on the CND / BTC or CND / ETH market.
· Here you will see a trading screen. This might look a bit tricky for beginners, but don't worry, we'll show you how to use it with no problems. Simply select the "Market" tab (so you can buy at market price) and enter the number of CND coins you want to buy. You can also use the percent buttons to use a certain percentage of your balance on Balance to buy coins. However, make careful decisions about how much you are willing to invest.
· Once you have clicked on "Buy", your trade will be processed and your Cindicator Coins will appear in yourBinance account.
Pick up Cindicator from Binance
Now you should have bought your CND coins and have them on the Binance exchange. The last thing you should think about now is how and where to store your Cindicator Coins. BC1 at least recommends that you withdraw the coins from the Binance exchange and put them in yours MyEtherWallet transferred to.
Why should you do this? Binanace keeps a lot of cryptocurrencies in their database, which makes them a preferred target for hackers. If you are trading larger amounts (> 5000 €), we recommend an offline wallet in any case.
To withdraw your newly purchased CND Coins, simply follow the steps below:
· Go to your MyEtherWallet and copy your public address.
· Sign in to Binance.
· Navigate to "Balances" and click the "Withdrawals" button.
Select CND from the drop-down list, then paste your Ethereum public wallet address and enter the number of Indicator Coins you want to withdraw. Once you click Submit, your tokens will be sent to your new wallet.
These were our top 2 ways to get Cindicator coins. The Bitcoin-News.one Team is enthusiastic about the idea and vision of Cindicator, a mixture of AI and human intelligence to make more accurate forecasts of the financial markets. Wow!
We definitely think the project is unique and have never seen anything like it in the cryptocurrency space, but no one knows whether the team will ultimately achieve their goals or not.
We hope that we were able to help you with this article and wish you a safe and good trade in the cryptocurrency sector.
Start on eToro, the test winner crypto broker from Bitcoin-News.oneSIGN UP NOW
Your capital is at risk. Not ready yet? Read our Etoro review.