Cindicator Buying Guide | Paypal, Credit Card & SEPA
You want to invest in Cindicator(CND) because you are convinced of the vision and its goals? Then you probably have two questions: How to get the Cindicator-Coinsran and where can you buy it fastest or cheapest? We will show you two of the best ways to buy Cindicator and explain how to store the coins safely.
Is it still worthwhile investing?
Cindicator, also known as the CND, first met on crypto currency exchanges in October 2017 and traded at a price of less than 20 cents per coin. Since then, the CND has reached all-time highs that doubled in value.
The BC1 team generally believes in investing in strong markets when they are particularly "cheap". This is usually the case at times when the major media have not yet reported on a project. By using these strategies you ensure that you never buy at the top of the market. It also means that you have a strong profit potential when the crypto currency reaches a new all-time high.
With Cindicator (CND) you must not forget that it is a relatively new crypto project. Yes, Cindicator has a working product and a large ecosystem, but it will be a difficult task to penetrate the multi-billion dollar financial data and systems market, and the CND team continues to work to develop more products for its customers and optimize their forecasting systems.
At the time of writing, it can be said that this project is still in its early stages. However, there is potential in many respects. The indicator system could be used to predict the outcome for political and/or sporting events. Currently, CND offers products for the financial and crypto-currency markets, so there is considerable growth potential for Cindicator.
How big is the potential of Cindicator exactly?
This question is asked again and again: "How high does crypto currency X,Y,Z rise? The truth is, clearly, you might be disappointed: Absolutely nobody knows 100% exactly how high a crypto currency will rise in the future, assuming time travel, and since this is not (yet?) possible, any "price prediction" is a forecast.
However, the fact is that Cindicator operates in a very financially strong market and if the company were to get even one slice of the cake, a huge potential would be created.
Michael Bloomberg is one of the best known financial data providers and his estimated net worth of 53.3 billion dollars he has been able to build up by selling financial market data. If Cindicator can provide better financial forecasts than its competitors, CND certainly could gain a fair share of this lucrative market. There is also the possibility that Cindicator could offer services in the niche sports and political forecasting markets, both of which are exceptionally valuable markets in their own right.
Important! Bitcoin-News.one is not a financial advisor portal. These are not financial tips at all, but only our experience with the crypto market. Before making any investments you should always do your own research and be aware of the risk of losing your capital.
Bitcoin-News.one has never seen a crypto currency project like Cindicator. If we look at the testimony of Elon Musk:
"Humans have to merge with machines or become irrelevant in the AI age," then we realize that the CND project does just that, combining human and artificial intelligence to make market predictions. Will Cindicator be the next big thing in financial forecasting? We will see that in the future.
Buy Cindicator (CND) - Our top 2 ways explained
BC1 now guides you through 2 of our most important ways to buy CND-Coins. Which option you should choose depends on whether you already have crypto-currencies or a Coinbase account. Our two options are:
1. buy Cindicator with conventional currency (e.g. Euro, USD or GBP) To do this, you need to exchange the conventional (Fiät) currency into Bitcoin or Ethereum on Coinbase and then open an exchange account to trade this Bitcoin or Ethereum against CND. Sounds complicated? This method is still the fastest. Don't worry, we will show you step by step what to do.
2 Our second method is ideal for those who already own Bitcoin or Ethereum and want to exchange them for Cindicator Coins. We will tell you the best exchange where you can buy CND.
Step 1: Buy the entry-level crypto currency with regular currency
If this is your first time in the crypto currency markets, this is the right option for you. We will now set up both a coinbase and a stock exchange account.
Do you already own the beginner coins?
Crypto-currency veterans can skip anything that has to do with Coinbase. We know that Sienur are interested in exchanging their Bitcoins (or other) for CND-Coins. Find out how to do this below.
Create a Coinbase account
- History: Coinbase was founded in 2012 and is the most popular crypto currency exchange worldwide
- Investors: Coinbase has strong investors like the venture capital companyIVP, the New York Stock Exchange and other companies
- Simple: Coinbase is known and loved for its easy to use user interface
- Minimum deposit: You can already invest with amounts starting from 6€ in crypto-currencies on Coinbaseinvest
- Regulated: Coinbase is one of the few crypto currency exchanges that's regulated
- Insurance: Client funds are insured and segregated
- Deposit methods: credit/debit card, bank transfer and PayPal for US customers
Now the first step is done and we are ready to buy our crypto currencies. Maybe you have already looked around on Coinbase and are now wondering where to find the CND-Coins? Cindicator itself is not available directly from Coinbase, to get CND we first have to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum on Coinbase and then send these coins to a stock exchange to buy CND with BTC or ETH CND.
The fastest way to purchase BTC or ETH on Coinbase
- Go to the buy/sell page on your account.
- Add a payment method to your Coinbase account.
- You can now choose between different deposit methods. As a European you can currently choose between two deposit methods: Credit card payments or bank transfer: One factor that may be decisive in your decision is how much you need your crypto currency. A bank transfer has two lower deposit fees, but takes on average between 2 and 5 days to credit your Coinbase account with your crypto currency.
- Option 2: You can deposit money with a credit or debit card. You pay a fee of about 3%, but receive yourCoins directly.
Both methods are easy to use and ensure that your money lands safely on your coinbase account. After the deposit you will receive an email informing you when your deposit was successful.
- As soon as you have received the confirmation mail from Coinbase Inc. and your account is loaded, you can choose between the listed crypto currencies in the section "Buy/Sell" which one you would like to have the most.
- Enter the amount for which you would like to buy e.g. Bitcoins.
- Now choose as payment method your Euro-Wallet, into which you have previously deposited money either by bank transfer or credit card payment.
- Complete your order by clicking on "Buy".
Do you want to buy crypto currencies on Coinbase even cheaper?
Then take a look at our Coinbase Guide. Here we show you how you can send your money to the subsidiary Coinbase Pro with a little more effort. On Coinbase Pro you can save money with every single purchase, trade or sending of Coins fees.
Once your selected crypto currency is in your Coinbase wallet, we can move on to the next step. Now we send the just bought crypto currencies to another exchange and exchange them there for Cindicator.
Set up Private Cindicator Wallet
CND is an ERC-20 token, i.e. it is based on the Ethereum block chain and can be stored in an Ethereum wallet. TotalCrypto recommends the use of MyEtherWallet, which is not only the most popular Ethereum wallet in the world, but also completely free. You are welcome to read our step-by-step instructions for setting up MyEtherWallet.
After you have completed the MyEtherWallet setup, we can start directly. To find yourCND-Coins in the wallet you have to click on the "Information" section and login. You should now see the button "All Tokens". Click on it.
Go down the list of crypto currencies until you see CND and click "Load" to display your Cindicator balance.
The safest way to store Cindicator (CND) Coins
We are definitely convinced of the seriousness and functionality of MyEtherWallet as a method for storing CND coins. However, using this wallet is still not the safest way to store your coins. Unfortunately, crypto currencies are becoming an increasing target for hackers and our team expects this trend to continue for a long time, especially if the crypto prices rise. This means that you should take your crypto currency security seriously and, with large investments, consider the safest way to store your crypto currencies.
The most secure method for storing crypto currencies like Cindicator is to use a device called a hardware wallet. These devices store your valuable private keys locally, protecting them from hackers. In fact, they are designed to protect your money from phishing attempts, keyloggers, and other dangerous methods that allow hackers to steal your cryptos.
Since CND can be stored in anEthereum wallet, it is compatible with the two most popular hardware wallet brands. The Bitcoin-News.one team has used both Trezor and Ledger, so we can recommend both devices.
Need help deciding which hardware wallet is best for you? Our comparison article Ledger vs. Trezor should help you.
Create a Binance account
Before you can trade on Binance, you first need an account here. This account can be set up quickly and easily.
Details about Binance:
- Top exchange for Altcoins: High trading volume and a large selection of Altcoins
- Beginner-friendly: Simple layout and user interface, ideal for crypto novices
- Wide selection: Provides access to over 100 crypto currencies
- Mobile app: For Android and iOS
Open the Binance website and click on Register. You will be asked for your e-mail address and a password. Once you have entered these, you should click on the link in the e-mail to activate your account.
Once you have created your account, log on to Binance and read the security instructions. Once you have done so, you can accept them and click "Next" to continue.
On the next screen you can set up your 2-factor authentication, also known as 2FAuthentication. To use 2FA you can either use the authentication app ofGoogle or use the SMS authentication. You can also skip this step, but this option is not recommended.
After you have completed your 2FA, you are ready for the next step.
Transfer crypto currencies from Coinbase to Binance
We are now ready to transfer the crypto currencies we have just purchased to Binance. Whether you have crypto currencies on Coinbase or in another wallet, the ability to send your crypto currencies to another wallet should be roughly the same on any platform.
- Log in to your Binance account.
- Select "Balance" and click on "Deposit" for the crypto currency you want to deposit from coinbase.
- Make sure that you choose e.g. Ethereum if you have Ethereum on Coinbase. If you send the wrong crypto currency to the wrong wallet, you can lose your money.
- You will now see your inpayment address forBinance. Copy this address.
- Now log in to Coinbase and go to the "Accounts" tab.
- Click the 'Send' button for the crypto currency you want to send.
- Enter your Binance inpayment address in the "Recipient" address field and enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Click Next and complete the transaction. Your crypto currency (e.g. Ethereum) should appear in yourBinance account shortly.
If you store your crypto currencies on Coinbase Pro, you must first copy the wallet address to Finance. Then go to the "Credit" field and select the crypto currency which you wish to transfer. Make sure that you have copied the address correctly and then visit the Coinbase Pro website to start the transaction.
Now select the "Withdrawal" option on the left side of the screen and once you have done so, a pop-up with a drop-down menu will appear. Select the crypto currency you wish to move to Binance.
Here you enter the wallet address and the amount you want to transfer. When you are satisfied with the crypto currency you have selected and the amount you have entered, click the 'Send' button below and your transaction will begin.
Your crypto-currencies are somewhere else?
- The process is roughly the same for each wallet - simply send your crypto currency to the Binance inpayment address.
Tip: Pay attention to typing errors! As soon as you send your cryptos to the wrong address, you can lose them forever.
Exchange Ethereum/Bitcoin for Cindicator
Now it is finally time to buy your Cindicator Coins.
- Navigate to the Binance homepage and select the BTC Market if you have just transferred Bitcoin to Binance. Select the ETH Market if you own Ethereum. Then search for CND in the search bar and click on the CND/BTC or CND/ETH market.
- Here you see a trading screen. This might look a bit tricky for beginners, but don't worry, we'll show you how to use it without any problems. Simply select the "Market" tab (so you can buy at the market price) and enter the number of CND coins you wish to buy. You can also use the percentage buttons to use a percentage of your balance onBinance to buy coins. However, you should decide how much you are willing to invest.
- As soon as you click on "Buy", your trade is settled and your Cindicator Coins appear in your Finance account.
Lift Cindicator from Binance
Now you should have bought yourCND coins and have them on the Binance exchange. The last thing you should think about now is how and where you want to store yourCindicator-Coins. BC1 at least recommends that you withdraw the coins from the Binance exchange and transfer them to your MyEtherWallet.
Why would you do this? Binanace keeps a lot of crypto currencies in their database, which makes them a preferred target for hackers. If you are trading large amounts of money (>5000€), we strongly recommend you use an offline wallet.
To withdraw theCND coins you have just purchased, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to your MyEtherWallet and copy your public address.
- Register with Binance.
- Navigate to "Credits" and click on the "Withdrawals" button.
- Select CND from the drop-down list, then insert your public Ethereum wallet address and enter the number ofCindicator coins you wish to withdraw. As soon as you click Send, your tokens will be sent to your new wallet.
These were our top 2 possibilities to get Cindicator-Coins. The Bitcoin-News.one team is enthusiastic about the idea and vision of Cindicator, a mix of AI and human intelligence to make more accurate forecasts of the financial markets. Wow!
We definitely think that the project is unique and have never seen anything like it in the crypto-currency space, but whether the team will ultimately achieve their goals or not, nobody knows.
We hope that we could help you with this article and wish you a safe and good trading in the crypto currency area.