WAX Coin Buying Instructions | Paypal, Credit Card & SEPA
Could an easy way to swap video game items be the next big thing? If that's your thinking, then you probably want to get your hands on some wax coins. We'll walk you through our preferred way of buying wax coins.
Are you late to buy a WAX coin?
WAX launched its ICO on November 29, 2017 when the crypto wave conquered the world. The WAXICO was one of the most hyped investment opportunities of late 2017, which meant that when the WAX tokens first went public on December 21, 2017, they started at an insane price of $ 4,60 each -Token price depends on the 11-cent price point.
The truth is, most solid cryptocurrency projects never get anywhere near their ICO price again. With WAX tokens, the price is only 35% above the price they were sold at ICO. This is a great opportunity for investors to purchase WAX tokens at an amazing price. With these prices one could even go so far as to say that they hold a second ICO.
There are many other factors that suggest that WAX tokens could work well in the future:
- Many cryptocurrency enthusiasts have gotten excited about an application development platform called EOS. WAX intends to move its decentralized application to the EOS blockchain in the near future. This could cause a stir in the crypto community and increase the price of the tokens.
- The project is scheduled to launch its platform in the fourth quarter of 2018. This means that it won't be long before WAX has a working product. If the introduction is well received, we expect a sharp increase in the price of WAX tokens.
- Once the platform is launched, the project will focus on building even more partnerships with game developers. In the cryptocurrency markets, major announcements of partnerships usually lead to sharp price increases.
- The project can also be used to trade digital assets and is not limited to items in computer games. That means there is the potential for growth in other markets such as cryptocurrencies.
- The crypto is not yet listed on Binance.
In short, there are many factors that could have a positive impact on the price of WAX tokens in the coming year. The OPSkins team (that is behind the WAX project) has also established itself in the industry. We would certainly not bet against them doing great things and making this project a great success.
How high could the WAX token go?
The truth is that prices in the cryptocurrency markets are mostly driven by emotion rather than fundamentals. The WAX project is actually a good example of this. There's no working product, but it already has a market capitalization of over $ 100 million. Why is wax rated so highly? Why are other cryptocurrency projects having no-working product market caps in excess of $ 1 billion? The simple reason is that cryptocurrency investors are expecting big things from these crypto projects in the future. Simply put, cryptocurrency investors are buying potential rather than fundamentals.
With WAX, they are creating a company that has the potential to dominate a market that generates $ 50 billion annually. Most people would also agree that computer games are not going away anytime soon. With WAX, you are investing in the OPSkins team, which has the ability to produce an amazing product, scale it, attract onboard video game users and makers. The truth is, they have done all of this before with their OPSkins product. So, in our opinion, investing in WAX is a pretty solid investment.
Unlike other cryptocurrency projects, WAX has the potential to appeal to users outside of cryptocurrencies. The Digital Asset Exchange can also generate cash flows very clearly. This is extremely important in the medium to long term, as cryptocurrency projects are not always valued for potential. At some point, they need to be able to deliver and show revenue to support their token price.
Nobody knows how high the WAX token can be. However, there is potential for it to become the finance of the in-game virtual item market. When this is achieved, the sky could really be the limit.
Where to Buy WAX Tokens - Our Top 2 Options Explained
The cryptocurrency market is currently in a strange situation where it is difficult to gain access to a wide variety of cryptocurrencies by using an exchange where you can deposit regular money. This topic is being worked on, with Binance working on the provision of conventional currency deposits. But we're not there yet. Right now, our preferred method of buying WAX tokens is by using a combination of Coinbase and Kucoin.
The plan is to use Coinbase to deposit regular currencies and convert them to either Bitcoin or Ethereum, which you then send to the Kucoin exchange to trade for WAX tokens. You can deposit funds into the Huobi exchange and buy WAX tokens with a single account. However, we prefer the combination of Coinbase and Kucoin. We found this method to be easier and less complicated.
Create a Coinbase account
· History: Coinbase was founded in 2012 and is the world's most popular cryptocurrency exchange
· investors: Coinbase has strong investors such as venture capital company IVP, the New York Stock Exchange, and more
· Easy: Coinbase is known and loved for its easy to use user interface
· Minimum deposit: You can already invest in cryptocurrencies on Coinbas with amounts from € 6
· Regulated: Coinbase is one of the few cryptocurrency exchanges that is regulated
· Insurance: Client funds are insured and segregated
· Deposit methods: Credit / Debit Card, Wire Transfer and PayPal for US customers
· Tradable cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Litecoin
Now the first step is done and we are ready to buy our cryptocurrencies. Perhaps you have already looked around on Coinbase and are now wondering where can I find the WAX coins? WAX itself is not available to buy directly from Coinbase. To get WAX, we first need Bitcoin or Ethereum on Coinbase and then send these coins to an exchange to buy them with BTC or ETH WAX.
<<< OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON COINBASE NOW >>>
The fastest way to buy BTC or ETH on Coinbase
· Go to the Buy / Sell page on your account.
Add a payment method to your Coinbase account.
You can now choose between different payment methods. As a European, you can currently choose between two payment methods: credit card payments or bank transfer. One factor that can be decisive in the decision is how urgently you need your cryptocurrency. A bank transfer has two lower deposit fees, but on average it takes between 2 and 5 days for your cryptocurrencies to be credited to your Coinbase account.
Option 2: You can deposit funds with a credit or debit card. You pay a fee of around 3%, but receive your coins directly.
Both methods are easy to perform and ensure that your money lands safely in your Coinbase account. After the deposit you will receive an email informing you when your deposit was successful.
· As soon as you have received the confirmation e-mail from Coinbase Inc. and your account has been topped up, you can choose the one you want most from the listed crypto currencies in the "Buy / Sell" section.
· Enter the amount for which you want to buy bitcoins, for example.
Now select your Euro wallet as the payment method, into which you have previously deposited money either by bank transfer or credit card payment.
· Complete your order by clicking "Buy".
Do you want to buy cryptocurrencies even cheaper on Coinbase?
Then check out ours Coinbase Guide at. Here we show you how you can send your funds to the subsidiary Coinbase Pro with a little more effort. With Coinbase Pro you can save fees on every single purchase, trade or sending of Coins.
As soon as your selected cryptocurrency is in your Coinbase wallet, we can move on to the next step. Now we send the cryptocurrencies we just bought to another exchange and exchange them for WAX.
Setting up a wallet to store WAX tokens
Before buying your WAX tokens, it's a good idea to have your cryptocurrency wallet set up and ready to go. The good news is that the WAX token is supported by the highly secure Ethos universal wallet. Not only is this wallet completely free, you can store over 100 cryptocurrencies in a single location and Ethos shows how secure your wallet is like a hardware bag.
If you want to keep crypto storage as simple as possible, we have to recommend that you use the Ethos wallet.
Setting up a KuCoin account
From today's perspective, you should have your Ethos universal wallet and some Bitcoin or Ethereum set up on Coinbase. The next step is to open an account on an exchange where you can buy wax coins.
For people who have asked us "where to buy WAX tokens" we always point them towards the Kucoin exchange. Why do we think this is the best option? Well we find Kucoin much easier to use than Huobi. We strongly believe in the idea that buying crypto should be as easy as possible and we always recommend the simplest option.
Kucoin currently offers one of the largest selections of cryptocurrencies with a selection of over 150 and more. We are sure that many people will find this extremely useful when looking to invest in other cryptos in the future. We also love that Kucoin invested in translating their exchanges into English, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and French. After all, buying cryptocurrencies is difficult enough without having to do it in a second language.
What there is to know about Kucoin:
- Large selection of cryptos: The exchange offers access to over 150 cryptos. It's more than Binance.
- Beginner friendly: The exchange is well designed and ideal for newbies to crypto.
- Translated versions of the exchange: 🇺🇸 🇨🇳 🇵🇹 🇳🇱 🇩🇪 🇪🇸 🇷🇺 🇯🇵 🇫🇷
Do you need help setting up your Kucoin account? Our detailed instructions shows you all the steps.
How can you be transferred from Coinbase to KuCoin?
Follow the two following steps and you will have your Bitcoin or Ethereum deposited on the Kucoin exchange in no time:
Step 1: Find your KuCoin deposit address
- Once you are logged into your Kucoin account, hover over the dollar symbol and select "Deposit" from the drop-down list.
- The Kucoin share token is the standard deposit option. Just click on it to get the option to deposit other cryptocurrencies. Choose Bitcoin if you have BTC on Coinbase or Ethereum if you have ETH.
- Important: If you send Bitcoin or Ethereum to the wrong type of wallet address, you will lose your crypto.
- A pop-up window will then appear asking you to confirm the selected crypto type. Click on "Confirm" and your Kucoin deposit address will be displayed.
Level 2: Sending funds from the Coinbase to KuCoin
- Once you're signed in to Coinbase, click the Accounts button.
- Find the cryptocurrency you own and select the "Submit" button.
- Paste your Kucoin deposit address into the "Recipient Address" field. Then enter the amount of crypto you want to deposit into Kucoin.
- Double check the transaction details and click "Next". Your Bitcoin or Ethereum will then be sent as a deposit to the Kucoin exchange.
How do you buy WAX coins on KuCoin?
When your Bitcoin or Ethereum deposit is credited to your Kucoin account, you are ready to purchase your WAX tokens. Just follow the steps below and you will have them in no time:
- If you are logged into Kucoin, select the option "Markets" in the top navigation bar. This leads to a list of different markets and cryptocurrencies. First you need to choose the right market. Select 'BTC' if you deposited Bitcoin or 'ETH' if you used Ethereum. Then just type 'WAX' in the search bar and click on the market.
- The Kucoin trading screen will then be displayed. You can just ignore the chart on the left and focus on the Buy / Sell boxes. Enter the number of WAX tokens you want to buy and hit the "Buy" button. Your wax tokens will then be added to your account.
Deposit WAX tokens into your Ethos Universal Wallet
Now that you know everything about how to buy WAX tokens, the last thing to decide is where are you going to store them. Some cryptocurrency investors hold their tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges. However, we strongly recommend that you use a private wallet such as the EthosUniversal wallet.
Sounds like a bit of a hassle, doesn't it? Why would anyone bother jumping through that extra hoop and keeping WAX tokens in a wallet? Well, the crypto exchange has been the target of numerous hacks and some have been successful. This may not come as a surprise since change wallets typically contain tens of millions of dollars worth of crypto. Since Kucoin is one of the larger exchanges, it makes sense for it to be high on the list of hacking targets. While we are sure that Kucoin has top notch security, why should you take the risk with your cryptocurrency?
It is entirely up to you whether you want to take this extra step. However, if you want to pick up your WAX tokens from the exchange, he is the right contact person:
- Copy your public address for WAX tokens from your Ethos wallet.
- Once you are logged into Kucoin, click on "Assets", find the WAX token and select the "withdrawal" operation. Withdrawing Kucoin stocks is used in the example below.
- You will then see the WAX Token payout screen. Paste your Ethos public address for WAX tokens into the "Select Wallet Address" field. Enter the number of tokens you'd like to withdraw and fill out the security questions.
- Then click on 'Confirm' and your WAX tokens will be sent to your Ethos Universal Wallet.
We from BC1 are very excited to see what the platform will look like when it launches in the fourth quarter of 2018. Given OPSkins' success story in the niche, we expect a highly polished product that takes advantage of decentralization for virtual asset exchange. The WAX team must continue to build partnerships and key onboard games on the WAX platform. We don't currently expect any major announcements until the platform is fully launched. However, we are sure that OPSkins has the industry contacts to make all of this possible.
Will WAX be successful? We do not know it. But everything seems to be in place for the project to be a great success. We would certainly not be surprised if the project made significant advances in the $ 2019 billion digital goods market in 50 and beyond.
Start on eToro, the test winner crypto broker from Bitcoin-News.oneSIGN UP NOW
Your capital is at risk. Not ready yet? Read our Etoro review.