0x (ZRX Coin) Purchase Instructions | Paypal, Credit Card & SEPA
If you are convinced of the crypto currency project 0x, you probably want to own the crypto currency as well. In this article we will show you the easiest way to buy 0x coins.
0x-Coins have not been available for a very long time. The project was funded in August 2017, and 0x was not available on crypto currency exchanges until August 16, 2018. The ZRX coin started on crypto exchanges at a price of 11 cents per coin. The crypto currency already reached a value of over 2€. This growth has brought good luck to some investors.
The fact is that 0x has already shown significant growth. This leads us to believe that this crypto currency has great trust from the crypto community. 0x (ZRX) is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token.
There are already over 500 different crypto currencies based on Ethereum and some of these coins have already had a market capitalization in the billions. So the potential of 0x should not be underestimated. On the contrary, we at Bitcoin-News.one recommend you to do your own research on this project to take the chance to become profitable with this crypto currency.
From our point of view, 0x Coin is an extremely interesting project, which cleverly takes advantage of the growing crypto-currency market. There are also other ways to grow 0x by adapting the technology to be compatible with other blockchains like EOS and NEO. Such progress would probably make it the first choice for the exchange of digital goods based on these block chains.
These are not investment advice. We at Bitcoin-News.one are not financial advisors and recommend that all readers conduct further research before investing.
How large is the potential of 0x?
Since we cannot yet perform time travel, it is important to know that nobody really knows what the future of a crypto currency holds. In fact, price predictions are usually nothing more than guesswork. However, since 0x is essentially a cheap and easy way to exchange crypto currencies based on Ethereum, this would mean that 0x will benefit from a general increase in crypto currency markets.
This is because almost a third of all cryptos are based on Ethereum , which means that as interest in crypto currencies increases, so does the trade in Ethereum-based coins. Under these circumstances, the crypto currency 0x should gain in value.
It will be exciting when institutional money reaches the crypto-currency markets and the interest of institutional investors in crypto-currency assets seems to be high. This means that if their investments flow into the crypto markets, as predicted by so many sources, then the 0x currency should reach new highs through such an injection of money.
At the moment we believe that 0x (ZRXCoin) is an interesting proposition for crypto-currency investors looking for a crypto-currency that has the potential to link multiple block chains together.
How to invest in 0x: 2 methods explained
At the time of writing, 0x cannot yet be bought on Coinbase. But the subsidiary Coinbase Pro offers 0x Coins. 0x is even the first ERC-20 project that Coinbase Pro has included.
You can also buy your 0x-Coins on Binance. However, you must also have other crypto-currencies, as you cannot pay in euros on Binance. For those who want to use conventional currency, you must first create an account on Coinbase to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum. You can then send these coins to the Binance exchanges and exchange them for ZRX coins.
Coinbase Account Setup
- History: The company was founded in 2012 and is one of the most established companies in the field of crypto.
- Beginner-friendly: The user interface is very clear. This makes buying Kryptos easy even for beginners.
- Low minimum deposit: On Coinbase you can already invest with 6 € in crypto currencies.
- Regulated: The Exchange is one of the few that's fully regulated.
- Insurance: The funds of Coinbase customers are secured. The assets of US customers are insured up to a value of 250,000 US dollars.
- Deposit options: Credit and debit card, bank transfer & PayPal for US customers.
- Available cryptos: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash & Litecoin.
Once your Coinbase account is created, you can choose between Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Litecoin. You can then send one of these crypto currencies to either Coinbase Pro or Binance and exchange it for 0x (ZRX) coins.
Trading on Coinbase
- Once you are logged into your Coinbase account, click on the tab "Buy/Sell" in the navigation bar.
- Now click on "Add payment method".
- Choose a deposit method: The cheapest way to exchange Euros, dollars, etc. into crypto-currencies is to use a bank transfer. If you choose this method, you should be aware that it can take up to five business days for the deposit to be processed properly. We have also had cases where the deposit took up to 14 days. If time is important to you, you can immediately start shopping with a credit card or PayPal (as a US customer). Whichever payment method you choose after you have completed the transaction, you can sit back and wait for an email confirming that your deposit was successful.
- As soon as your account is credited, you are ready to buy a crypto currency. Click on the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin button in the buy/sell section of Coinbase.
- Enter the amount you wish to purchase.
- Then select as payment method the wallet you have just deposited money into.
- You should now check your order before clicking on the "Confirm Purchase" button. Your amount in crypto currency will then be credited to your Coinbase account.
Now you can either hold your just purchased cryptos, or move them into a walltet of Coinbase Pro or Binance and buy 0x.
Why Coinbase Pro?
Coinbase Pro is the cheaper way to buy crypto currency with Coinbase. Formerly known as GDAX, Coinbase Pro gives you the possibility to buy with low fees. You are welcome to read through our Coinbase Guide if you want more information, tips and tricks about Coinbase.
Once you have bought your Bitcoins, Ethereum or Litecoins on Coinbase, you are ready for the next step.
Setting up a 0x (ZRX) Wallet
0x is based on Ethereum and is accordingly an ERC-20 token. This means that it can be stored in an Ethereum wallet. One good news: There are many free Ethereum wallets to choose from. We use MyEtherWallet ourselves, among other things because it is the most common Ethereum wallet.
The safest way to hold 0x (ZRX) coins
MyEtherWallet is a good and simple way to store ZRX coins. However, many investors want to know how they can keep their crypto currency most securely. The answer is to combine MyEtherWallet with a hardware wallet. There are currently two major hardware wallet manufacturers on the market: Ledger and Trezor.
The cost of such a hardware wallet is now less than 100€, and we recommend that you purchase one as soon as you are dealing with four, five, and multi-digit amounts. Especially in the financial sector, there are always hacker attacks and therefore we believe that every additional security measure is worthwhile. Especially if you are dealing with large amounts of money and the investment is less than 100€.
How do hardware wallets work?
In short, hardware wallets store your private keys of your wallet internally. So only you have access to the important "private key" and complete power over your crypto currencies. Hardware Wallets are designed to protect you from hackers, phishing attempts, keyloggers and other scams that hackers may use to gain access to your money. The private key of your wallet is essentially the code to your crypto-safe. By storing it in a hardware wallet, you ensure that this private key is never exposed to the outside world and is stored offline.
If you are thinking about taking your crypto security to the next level, you are probably wondering which hardware wallet is the best?generally speaking, both hardware wallets do their job. We do not recommend cheap hardware wallets. To get an idea of the advantages and disadvantages of the individual devices, we recommend that you read our comparative article Ledger vs.
Binance for beginners
By now you should have your crypto currencies on Coinbase and have completed your MyEtherWallet setup. The next thing you need to do to buy 0x is to create a Binance account.
Why do we recommend Binance? Well, this exchange is one of the most popular crypto currency exchanges and is recognized worldwide. Binance also offers a wide range of cryptos. Moreover, Binance is very user-friendly and therefore easy to understand even for beginners. Anyone can become a crypto currency investor here.
- Popular: Binance has already had days with a trading volume of over 1 billion US dollars.
- Wide selection: Over 100 different crypto currencies are available on the stock exchange.
- Simple: Simple and uncomplicated trading possible.
- Customer Support: Binance has a good multilingual customer support.
Transfer money from Coinbase to Binance
Now that your Binance account is ready for use, the next step should be to deposit to Binance. Below you will find step-by-step instructions.
How to find your Binance Wallet deposit address:
- Log in to your Binance account.
- Click on "Credit" and select the option "Deposit".
- Warning: Make sure that you have selected the correct crypto currency for your deposit. If you want to deposit from Coinbase, this is either BTC, BCH, ETH, ETC or LTC.
- Warning: Sending funds to the wrong crypto currency wallet address will result in the loss of your cryptos. This step is irreversible.
- Your Binance wallet address is displayed on your screen after you have selected the crypto currency. Copy this address to your clipboard. Make sure it is correct!
Send money from Coinbase
- Once you are logged into your Coinbase account, go to the Accounts tab.
- Select the "Send" option for the crypto currency you hold.
- Enter the Binance wallet address you have just copied as the "recipient address" and enter the amount you would like to send to Binance.
- Check the address again to make sure it is correct. Better once too often than too little. As soon as you click on "Continue", your transaction will be sent. Your balance will now be displayed on your Binance account shortly
How to buy 0x Coins with Binance
Now that your deposit has been received by Binance, it's time to buy your ZRX Coins. Simply follow the steps below and you will have your first 0x-Coins.
- Once you are logged in to your Binance account, go to the start page. Here you should now see a selection of crypto currency markets from which you can choose. If you have transferred Bitcoins from Coinbase, then select the BTC market. If you have transferred Ethereum, then the ETH market. Now enter "ZRX" in the search bar and select the ZRX/BTC or ZRX/ETH market.
- A trading screen will now appear. Click on the "Market" tab. This allows you to buy ZRX Coins at the current market price. Simply enter the number of coins you wish to buy. Binance also gives you the option to select a percentage of your balance that you can use to buy your coins. By default you can choose between 25, 50, 75 and 100%.
- When you click on the "Buy ZRX" button, your order will be processed and your coins will be credited to your Binance account.
0x (ZRX) from Binance
Now that you have finally bought your 0x ZRX coins, you have two more options. Either you leave the crypto currency on your Binance account or you transfer it to a hardware wallet, which you can purchase for less than 100€. We at Bitcoin-News.one believe that Binance is a serious company, but we still recommend that everyone keeps their crypto currencies in a private wallet. Only then will you have full control of your crypto currencies everywhere.
In reality, however, very few people do so. Be it because of laziness, financial reasons or simply because one does not have the intention to invest in the long term. The fact is, we also have crypto-currencies online in our stock exchanges, but by no means our entire capital. That means, we have a fraction of our crypto currencies in online wallets to trade with you. However, we keep the rest in offline wallets.
As the largest stock exchange in the world, Binance is probably a big target for hackers out there. The sad truth is that if hackers succeed, you will lose your crypto.
In the end, the choice is yours. If you decide to save your 0x-Coins from Binancein e.g. MyEtherWallet, you can follow the steps below:
- Copy your public address from MyEtherWallet and make sure you are logged in to Binance.
- Select "Credits" in the navigation bar and click on "Withdrawals".
- Look for ZRX in the drop-down list. Then enter your MyEtherWallet Public Address in the ZRX payout field. After you have entered the number of coins you wish to withdraw, you can click the "Submit" button. Your 0x coins will appear in your MyEtherwallet shortly.
The Bitcoin-News.one team is very excited to see which new exchanges will include the crypto currency 0x. Ethereum-based digital goods are the most common types in the crypto area, and there is no doubt that 0x offers significant added value to this market.
The ZRX Coin provides the opportunity to familiarise yourself with the cryptographic currency infrastructure. This is perhaps one of the most profitable sectors in the industry today, and we believe that ZRX has good opportunities in the crypto sector. However, what becomes of this crypto project ultimately depends on the project team and the crypto market as a whole. We at Bitcoin-News.one will certainly keep an eye on this exciting project.