0x (ZRX Coin) Buy Instructions | Paypal, Credit Card & SEPA
If you are convinced of the 0x cryptocurrency project, you probably want to own the cryptocurrency too. In this article we are going to show you the easiest way to buy 0x-Coins.
0x-Coins have not been available for a long time. The project was funded in August 2017. 0x was only available on cryptocurrency exchanges from August 16, 2018. The ZRX coin started on crypto exchanges at a price of 11 cents per coin. The cryptocurrency has already reached a value of over € 2. This growth has brought some investors the best of luck.
The fact is that 0x has already shown significant growth. This leads us to believe that this cryptocurrency has great trust from the crypto community. 0x (ZRX) is an Ethereum-based one ERC20 token.
There are already over 500 different cryptocurrencies based on Ethereum and some of these coins already had a market capitalization in the billions. Thus the potential of 0x should not be underestimated. On the contrary, we at Bitcoin-News.one recommend that you do your own research on this project in order to take the chance to become profitable with this crypto currency.
From our point of view, 0x Coin is an extremely interesting project that wisely takes advantage of the growing cryptocurrency market. There are also other opportunities for 0x to grow by adapting the technology to work with other blockchains like EOS and NEO is compatible. Such advancement would likely make it the first choice for exchanging digital goods based on these blockchains.
This is not investment advice. At Bitcoin-News.one, we are not financial advisors and we recommend that any reader do further research before investing.
What is the potential of 0x?
As we cannot yet travel through time, it is important to know that nobody really knows what the future of a cryptocurrency holds in store. In fact, price predictions are usually nothing more than guesswork. However, since 0x is essentially an inexpensive and easy way to exchange cryptocurrencies based on Ethereum, it would mean that 0x will benefit from an overall increase in cryptocurrency markets.
This is because almost a third of all cryptos are based on Ethereum based, which means that as interest in cryptocurrencies increases, so does Ethereum-based coin trading. Under these circumstances, the cryptocurrency 0x should increase in value.
It will be exciting when institutional money reaches the cryptocurrency markets and institutional investors seem to be interested in cryptocurrency stocks. This means that if their investments go into the crypto markets, as so many sources have predicted, then the 0x currency should hit new highs from such a cash injection.
At the moment we believe that 0x (ZRXCoin) represents an interesting offer for cryptocurrency investors who are looking for a cryptocurrency that has the potential to link several blockchains with one another.
How to invest in 0x: 2 methods explained
At the time of writing, 0x is not yet available for purchase on Coinbase. But the subsidiary Coinbase Pro offers 0x Coins. 0x is even the first ERC-20 project that Coinbase Pro has included.
You can also use your 0x-Coins Binance to buy. However, the requirement here is that you have other crypto currencies, as you cannot pay with euros on Binance. For those who want to use conventional currency, You must first create an account on Coinbaseto buy Bitcoin or Ethereum. You can then exchange these coins on the Binance exchange and for ZRX coins.
Coinbase account setup
- History: The company was founded in 2012 and is one of the most established companies in the crypto space.
- Beginner friendly: The user interface is very clear. This makes buying cryptos easy, even for beginners.
- Low minimum deposit: On Coinbase you can already invest in crypto currencies with € 6.
- Regulated: The stock exchange is one of the few that fully complies with the regulations.
- Insurance: Coinbase customers' funds are secured. US customer balances are insured up to a value of US $ 250.000.
- Deposit options: Credit & Debit Cards, Wire Transfer & PayPal for US customers.
- Available cryptos: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash & Litecoin.
Once your Coinbase account has been created, you can choose between Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Litecoin. You can then send one of these cryptocurrencies to either Coinbase Pro or Binance and exchange it for 0x (ZRX) coins.
Trade on Coinbase
- Once you are logged into your Coinbase account, click on the "Buy / Sell" tab in the navigation bar.
- Now click on "Add payment method".
- Choose a deposit method: The cheapest way to exchange euros, dollars, etc. for cryptocurrencies is to use a bank transfer. If you choose to use this method, you should know that it can take up to five working days for the deposit to be properly processed. We have also had cases where the deposit took up to 14 days. If time is important to you, you can shop immediately with a credit card or PayPal (as a US customer). Whichever payment method you choose, after completing the transaction, you can sit back and wait for an email confirming that your deposit was successful.
- Once your balance has been credited to your account, you are ready to buy a cryptocurrency. Click the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin button in the Buy / Sell section of Coinbase.
- Enter the amount you want to buy.
- Then select the wallet into which you have just deposited money as the payment method.
- You should now review your order before clicking the "Confirm Purchase" button. Your amount in cryptocurrency will then be credited to your Coinbase account.
Now you can either hold the cryptos you just purchased, or move them to a wallet from Coinbase Pro or Binance and buy 0x.
Why Coinbase Pro?
Coinbase Pro is the cheaper way to buy cryptocurrency with Coinbase. Formerly known as GDAX, Coinbase Pro gives you the ability to shop with low fees. You are welcome to join our Coinbase Guide Read through if you want more information, tips and tricks on Coinbase.
Once you've bought your Bitcoins, Ethereum or Litecoins on Coinbase, you are ready for the next step.
Set up a 0x (ZRX) wallet
0x is based on Ethereum and is accordingly an ERC-20 token. That means it can be kept in an Ethereum wallet. Good news: there are plenty of free Ethereum wallets to choose from. We use it ourselves MyEtherWallet, among other things because it is the most widely used Ethereum wallet.
The safest way to hold 0x (ZRX) coins
MyEtherWallet is a good and easy way to store ZRX coins. However, many investors want to know the most secure way to keep their cryptocurrency. The answer is the combination of MyEtherWallet and a hardware wallet. There are currently two main manufacturers of hardware wallets on the market: Ledger and Trezor.
The cost of such a hardware wallet is now less than € 100. We recommend that you buy such a wallet as soon as you are trading with four, five or multi-digit amounts. Hacker attacks occur time and again, especially in the financial sector, which is why we are of the opinion that any additional security precautions are worthwhile. Especially when you are dealing with large amounts and the investment is less than € 100.
How do hardware wallets work?
In short, hardware wallets store your private keys of your wallet internally. Only you have access to the important "private key" and complete control over your cryptocurrencies. Hardware wallets are designed to protect you from hackers, phishing attempts, keyloggers, and other scams that hackers can use to gain access to your money. Your wallet's private key is essentially the code to your crypto safe. By storing it in a hardware wallet, you ensure that this private key is never exposed to the outside world and is stored offline.
If you're thinking about taking your crypto security to the next level, you are probably wondering which hardware wallet is the best? Generally speaking, both hardware wallets can do their job. We advise against cheap hardware wallets. To get an idea of the advantages and disadvantages of each device, we recommend our Comparison article Ledger vs. Trezor to read.
Binance for beginners
By now you should have your cryptocurrencies on Coinbase and have completed your MyEtherWallet setup. Now the next thing you need to do in order to buy 0x is to create a Binance account.
Why do we recommend Binance? Well, this exchange is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges and is recognized worldwide. Binance also offers a wide range of cryptos. In addition, Binance is very user-friendly and therefore easy to understand even for beginners. Everyone can become a cryptocurrency investor here.
- Popular: Binance already had days with a trading volume of over 1 billion US dollars.
- Large selection: Over 100 different cryptocurrencies are available on the exchange.
- Easy: Simple and uncomplicated trading possible.
- Customer support: Binance has good multilingual customer support.
Transferring money from Coinbase to Binance
Now that your Binance account is ready to use, the next step should be to deposit on Binance. You can find step-by-step instructions for this below.
How to find your Binance Wallet deposit address:
- Sign into your Binance account.
- Click on "Funds" and select the "Deposit" option.
- Warning: Make sure you have selected the correct cryptocurrency to deposit. If you want to deposit from Coinbase, this will be either BTC, BCH, ETH, ETC or LTC.
- Attention: Sending funds to the wrong cryptocurrency wallet address will result in you losing your cryptos. This step is irreversible.
- Your Binance wallet address will be displayed on your screen after you have selected the cryptocurrency. Copy this address to your clipboard. Pay attention to the correctness!
Send money from Coinbase
- Once you have logged into your Coinbase account, go to the Accounts tab.
- Select the "Send" option for the cryptocurrency you are holding.
- Enter the Binance wallet address you just copied as the "recipient address" and enter the amount you want to send to Binance.
- Check the address again to ensure that it is correct. Better once too often than too little. As soon as you click "Next", your transaction will be sent. Your balance will soon be displayed on your Binance account
How to buy 0x Coins with Binance
Now that your deposit has been received by Binance, it's time to buy your ZRX coins. Just follow the steps below and you will have your first 0x coins.
- As soon as you are logged into your Binance account, go to the homepage. Here you should now see a selection of cryptocurrency markets to choose from. If you have transferred bitcoins from Coinbase, then choose the BTC market. If you have transferred Ethereum, then the ETH market. Now enter "ZRX" in the search bar and select the ZRX / BTC or ZRX / ETH market.
- A trading screen will now appear. Click the Market tab. This allows you to buy ZRX coins at the current market price. Just enter the number of coins you want to buy. Binance also gives you the option to choose a percentage of your balance that you can use to buy your coins. By default you can choose between 25, 50, 75 and 100%.
- When you click the "Buy ZRX" button, your order will be processed and your coins will be credited to your Binance account.
0x (ZRX) take off from Binance
Now that you've finally bought your 0x ZRX coins, you have two more options. Either you leave the cryptocurrency in your Binance account or you transfer it to a hardware wallet, which you can purchase for less than € 100. We at Bitcoin-News.one believe that Binance is a reputable company, but we still recommend everyone to keep their cryptocurrencies in a private wallet. This is the only way to have full control over your cryptocurrencies.
In reality, however, very few do this. Be it out of laziness, financial reasons or simply because you do not have the intention to invest in the long term. The fact is that we also have cryptocurrencies online in our exchanges, but by no means all of our capital. This means that we have a fraction of our cryptocurrencies in online wallets to trade with you. However, we keep the rest on offline wallets.
As the largest exchange in the world, Binance is likely a big target for hackers out there. The sad truth is that if hackers succeed, they will lose your crypto first.
Ultimately, the choice is yours. If you decide to save your 0x-Coins from Binancein e.g. MyEtherWallet, then you can follow the steps below:
- Copy your public address from MyEtherWallet and make sure you are logged into Binance.
- Select "Balance" in the navigation bar and click on "Payouts".
- Find ZRX in the drop-down list. Then enter your MyEtherWallet Public Address in the ZRX payout field. After entering the number of coins you want to withdraw, you can hit the "Submit" button. Your 0x-Coins will appear in your MyEtherwallet shortly.
The Bitcoin-News.one team is very excited to see which new exchanges will include the crypto currency 0x. Ethereum-based digital goods are the most common types in the crypto space and there is no doubt that 0x brings significant value to this market.
The ZRX Coin offers the opportunity to become familiar with the cryptocurrency infrastructure. This is perhaps one of the most profitable sectors in this industry right now, and we believe that ZRX has good opportunities in the crypto space. What becomes of this crypto project ultimately depends on the project team and the entire crypto market. We at Bitcoin-News.one will certainly keep an eye on this exciting project.